Part 7

This chapter will mostly be in Regina P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
Regina P.O.V
It's time for the date night and I'm so nervous. After she asked me out for the date immediately went to the mall. Then my mom called me and I told her everything. She said that it was fine that I go out on a date with her. I went to Forever 21 and saw the most beautiful dress. The moment I saw that I knew it was the one. It was a nice purple dress. It was tight fitting and hugged all my curves. Most of all it brought out my boobs. I definitely wanted to show Emma that. I caught many time starring at them. Overall it was a wonderful dress. I paired the dress with some nice black wedges.

I went out of my room and went downstairs

I went out of my room and went downstairs. The moment my mom saw me she smiled " Sweetie you look absolutely gorgeous. " " thank mom, Emma will be here any moment." " ok  since it's Friday you can stay out as long as you want. I trust in you enough not to do anything wrong. " I smiled at her " of course I won't do anything wrong. " that's when I got a phone call " hey Emma.... 5 minutes ok...... ok bye see you later. She's going to in five minutes. That's when I heard a knock at the door. I nervously stand up and open the door. When I open the door my breath was taken away from me. Emma was standing there in a beautiful turquoise dress. Almost similar to the one she wore on Thursday. She then paired it off with some white stilettos. She looked at me and I just stared at her eyes. Her beautiful eyes that I could stare at all day long.

" hey Regina you look absolutely gorgeous

" hey Regina you look absolutely gorgeous. " I smile and blush " you don't look so bad yourself either Emma" it was her turn to blush now. The my mom voice broke both of us out of our trance " Girls I want to take a picture before you both head off" I let Emma inside and my mom quickly takes the picture. She smiles " both of you look absolutely stunning in this picture. I'll send it to you Regina and you can just send it to Emma" " Ms. Mills what time should I bring home Regina?" " you can come bring her home at anytime but be reasonable. I don't want to get out of my bed at 4 am to open the door. Please call me Cora no need for the formalities" " of course Ms. m- I mean Cora." I giggle at how cute Emma was acting. I wave my mom goodbye and we head off to her car. She runs off ahead of me leaving me alone. I wonder what she's doing. Once I reach the car I see her holding a bunch of roses in her hands " for you Regina" I just smile and give her a kiss on the cheek " thank you Emma" I  get into the car and she starts driving " So Emma where are we going for dinner. " she smirks " I won't tell you but I'll give you a hint. The place we are going to is serves Italian." " you joking right Storybrook has over a ton of Italian places." " I know but there is no need to stress we are almost there. " I give her a slight pout but she doesn't give in. I sigh in defeat. Ten minutes later we arriving at Bella's " holy shit Emma were not eating here right." " yes we are eating here Regina I only want the best for you and this is one of them" my jaw drops and she just smile at me. She quickly gets out of the car and runs to my side to open it. I say a small thank you and we walk to the restaurant. " hi I have a reservation under Swan." She looks at the book and looks up " ok come follow me" did I also mention that this place was right next to the ocean. You would think it would be a seafood restaurant but it isn't. " Regina what do you want?" " huh you have been staring at that menu for a few minutes have you decided on what you want" " yeah I have." She looks at the sever and she comes to us " hi my name is Maria and I will be you serve tonight. What would you like." The server keeps on checking me out and I can tell Emma is mad a jealous. I grab her hand and draw small patterns telling her that she doesn't have to worry. The server clears her throat and is beat red probably cause she saw what happened. " I'll have the fettuccine pasta with some water please. Babe what do you want. " I smirk as she her jaw drops slightly " I'll have the same thing as her. "

Emma P.O.V ( I know finally)
Oh my gosh she just called me babe I could get used to that. I see her look at me and she's smirking. Hell I would be smirking at myself too. " so babe huh" it was her time to turn beet red and that was my turn to smirk at her " hey I was only trying to subtly tell her that I'm not interested her" i give her a smile which makes her smile. Then the food comes but it's a different server this time. We both look at each other and smirk.
Skip to after dinner cause I'm lazy once again.
It was after dinner when I decided that I want to tell her. I decided to go drive to the park since it was only 10 pm. I go find some parking and in the corner of my eyes I can see Regina looking at me. She has her head tilted like a dog. I found that so cute. " Emma what we doing at the park?" " you'll see" during dinner I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I quickly texted my best friend Leigh-Ann and Jade to go with the plan. They hung of lights one on of the tress illuminating it it looked absolutely beautiful. Most of all Regina looked absolutely beautiful. " so will you tell me now why we came here." Well Regina I know we have only know each other for a few months but over these few moths I have madly fell in love with you. Everything you do is perfect. You may find the scare above your lip ugly but I find it absolutely attractive. So Regina I came her to tell you that I want to be your and for you to be mine. I want to make us official. You are my everything. Everything changed in a good way when you came into my life. You changed the way o see things. You know the saying when you fall in love you see everything so different." At this point Regina had tears in her eyes. " of course I'll be yours" I hug her tightly and smile the girl of my dreams is finally mine.

This is my happy ending and I hope this is Regina's too
----------------------------------------------
If you want me to continue this story comment. If you guys don't than from this point it is completed. I'm planing of writing another story. It is going to be a Little Mix story. After Little Mix I'm planning on writing another swanqueen. I'll be bouncing around from Little Mix and swanqueen

Thank you so much for reading my book. I know it was really crappy but it was my first one. Sorry for any mistakes you guys saw.