Chapter 3 - Escape

"And just by looking into his eyes, I was able to escape from everything."

~°○°~

I got down on my hands and knees, pleading for mercy, begging for everything to just end.

     I was so sick of it all, everything.

     Every single thing in this life has let me down and I'm so fucking sick of it.

     My parents, my friends, my boyfriend.

     Fuck them! Fuck all of them! Every single one!

     Why are they allowed to be happy when they cause so many, including myself, to feel so fucking low? Why can't I be happy?

     Why am I always the one crying?

     God I'm sick of this.

     One day I'm gonna leave.

     One day.

     I'm in so much Godamned pain. I'm sick of it. I'm so sick of being disowned, ignored, yelled at, screamed at, scolded, beat. I'm sick of it all.

     I'm so fucking sick of it!

~•●•~

     Jack shot up from the hospital bed in a cold sweat. He had been dreaming. He hated those dreams because of how much anger was in them, and Jack wasn't normally an angry person.

     Jack looked over at the clock and decided it was time to leave for the airport.

     'I'm so scared... I've never ran away from anything before...' Jack sighed as he signed out of the hospital and took the pain meds they prescribed to him.

     'I wonder if he'll chase me? I doubt it. He won't have a clue where I'll be,' Jack smiled to himself as he got in the taxi.

~•●•~

     As he arrived at the airport, his phone vibrated.

Markimoo: you at the airport yet? Don't want you to miss your flight!

JackSpedicey: yup! I'm just about to board my flight and I'm a bit nervous...

Markimoo: afraid of heights?

JackSpedicey: Yeah, but this is also my first time on a plane

Markimoo: well, everything will be just fine!

JackSpedicey: I know c:

     Jack had a smile creep on to his face as he continued to text Mark. For some reason, his heart always fluttered when talking to the American.

     It kind of scared Jack because he knew that Mark was straight. The redhead had told him stories about past girlfriends before, after all.

     Jack always hated it when he fell for straight guys because he was always rejected. And, the Irishman was so afraid of rejection.

     He decided he would hide it from the American. He didn't want to scare him away, especially since he just saved Jack.

     The Irishman got on the plane and sat down. He put head phones in once they were allowed to turn their devices back on and listened to music until he finally fell asleep.

~•●•~

     The plane landed and Jack woke up to another text notification.

Markimoo: You're flight should have arrived by now, right?

JackSpedicey: it just did c:

Markimoo: Great! I'm waiting to pick you up at the front! :D

JackSpedicey: Alright, thanks!

     Jack smiled and rushed off the plane. There were so many people that were crowding the airport that he was afraid he wouldn't find Mark, but he was able to pick the redhead out quite easily.

     Mark looked over and spotted Jack and smiled brightly, then he began waving, "Hey, Jack!"

     Red hair, goofy grin, a shirt that was tight enough to show his toned muscles, jeans, and don't even get Jack started about his eyes. His eyes were chocolate brown and totally melted the Irishman's heart the moment their eyes met.

     The longer he stared, the more he could feel everything around him melt. No longer did he think of his past with his parents. No longer did he think of his now ex boyfriend. And, no longer could he think about anything other than the boy in front of him.

     It was gonna be hard for Jack to not show his feelings, especially if he was gonna always have to be looking into the American's gorgeous eyes.

     "Hey, Mark!" Jack smiled and blushed slighty.

     Mark really was Jack's escape from everything.

~°○°~