O n e

S o p h i a

S o p h i a

L u c a
__

I knock on the door and a tall brown haired woman opens the door.

Holy sh-t was she beautiful!

She scans me up and down and smiles. "Sophia, correct?" She asks.

"Yes," I nod extending my hand. She shakes it and smiles once again.

Her teeth were perfectly white and straightened.

Dang.

"I'm Jessica Bianchi, welcome, come in," she says closing the door behind me.

The house was huge, something you would expect in only movies, not real life.

"Your house is beautiful," I say admiring the house still. "It's so huge. Do you live here alone?" I ask.

"This isn't my house," she says taking a turn. "It's my younger brothers. I prefer something smaller."

"Oh I hear ya," I say trying to keep up with her. "I live in an apartment with a roommate of mine, she's the one that told me about this actually."

"Who's your roommate?" Jessica asks opening a door.

"Jasmine," I say once again attempting to catch up. "God you walk fast," I say almost tripping over myself.

"Watch yourself," she says not bothering to turn around. "I can't have a girl with a bad posture presented."

"Okay," I say straightening up. "So about this job would it just be a one time model thing and then I'd be gone?" I ask.

I was desperate for money. I had to pay off my college debts before they began piling up and with no job that fits my school schedule, this seemed to be a sign.

She turns around and stands in front of a door.

"Before I open this door I want you to know something," she says looking in my eyes finally. "Behind this door are men that want nothing but to see you naked. They'll either criticize you for what you don't have or prey on you for what you do have. You understand that you are leaving your body openly vulnerable for them, correct?" She asks.