T h r e e

"So what else happened?" My roommate Jasmine asks.

"Jas, I feel so dirty. He was a complete stranger," I say slamming my face against my pillow. "I am so pathetic."

"I would dance for a man for money, especially if he was as sexy as you say he was," she says sitting down. "You aren't the first person to get turned on by a complete stranger."

"Ughhh," I say taking a cup of tea from her. "It was so embarrassing."

"Well you probably won't ever see him again," she says blowing on her cup. "That's good. Plus, there's an opening at my job again."

"I need quick cash," I say sitting back down. "I don't want to answer phones and get paid monthly, no offense and not to mention, my phone is still there."

"None taken and you've got insurance. Just get another phone," she says sitting next to me. "Maybe you should look into dancing because you know-"

We both burst out laughing

It was only a week since my dirty dancing episode and now, Luca haunted my dreams.

My very weird dreams.

There's a knock on the door and Jasmine stands up.

"Pizza," she says putting her curls into a ponytail. "I'll go get it."

I set my cup down and turn on the tv.

"Soph," Jasmine calls.

"Do you need change?" I ask stepping down from the couch. "Here's ten dollars," I say coming to the door. "Keep the change."

I stop in my tracks.

"Hello, Sophia," the black haired guy from last week says. "I'm Rico, remember me?" He asks.

"Yes," I say shaking my head. "What're you doing here and how did you find out where I live?"

"I got your information from this," he says handing me my phone. "And I'm here to propose something to you," he says.

"What?" I ask shifting around.

"Can I come in?" He asks. "It'd be better to not have to talk to you while standing."
__
"So, let me get this right," I say trying to fathom it. "You want to use me to seduce Luca?"

"Yes," Rico says putting his hands together. "And in return I will pay you generously whatever amount you could possibly want. To show that I will hold up my end of the bargain I've brought this," he says digging in his pocket.

He hands me a receipt.

"This is all my student loans," I say scanning towards the end. "Amount due, zero-" I look up to see him smiling.

"How did you find this?" I ask.

"Your phone," he says pulling out something else from his pocket. "And this is for you as well," he says handing me a check.

"This is blank," I say.

"Exactly," he says standing up. "Write whatever amount you desire. Don't hesitate to write as many zeroes as you'd like. If you do agree, bring the check to me by next week. My number is on the back if you've got any questions."

"Okay," I say walking him to the door.

"The student loan pay off is a gift so don't think you have to say yes," he says. "I hope to hear from you soon," he says waving goodbye.

I close the door behind me and Jasmine's eyes hold mine.

"So how much are you going to write?" She asks grinning.

"What makes you think I'll accept?" I ask sitting down.

"Why wouldn't you?" She asks. "Money to seduce a man you've already basically groped all over, why would you say no?" She asks.

"I don't know," I say looking at the check. "Something seems very off."

"Yeah," she says sitting next to me. "You not using this as the chance to become a millionaire. With the amount of money you could write on this, we can finally move to Florida like we've been saving up for, you can buy that car you wanted, and even pay for my student loans with the left over money."

"Yeahhhh," I say sighing. "That would be nice wouldn't it?"

"I thought that Rico guy was sexy so I can only imagine what the Luca one looks like," she says winking.

"He is sexier," I say fanning myself.

"So money to seduce a sexy man? Girl you better say yes!" She yells.

"Fiiiiiiine," I say flipping the check.

She gets up and leaves the living room.

"What am I getting myself into," I groan starting at the check.