F o u r

"I'm here," I say into the speaker after finally passing through security at the front gates.

"Can I help you?" A voice asks.

"I'm here for Mr. Rico," I say standing on my other leg.

I'd be lying if I said the clothes the busty blonde was wearing didn't disturb me.

"Oh you're that girl from the other night?" The girl says. "Good luck with him, you'll need it," she says walking away.

After a couple seconds later, Rico appears before me and smiles as he makes his way down the stairs. "I hope the guys at the front didn't give you any trouble."

"No," I say shaking my head. "Why are they there and why are there naked girls all around here?"

"Business," he says beckoning me to sit down. "Security is suppose to be tight, per Luca's order."

"About him," I say sitting down. "Why me?"

"Well," Rico says smiling. "Because that man has yet to be turned on by a naked women, let alone one wearing all her clothes, such as you."

"So?" I ask.

"So that means you do something to his d-ck that no other woman has been able to do. Anyways, check?" He asks.

"Oh," I say digging through my purse.

"Here," I say handing it to him.

He takes it from me and chuckles.

"Wow that's a lot of zeroes," he says. "Consider it done as soon as you do as I've asked you."

"And what is that?" I ask.

"Hey, you," he says to the girl from earlier. "Run upstairs and grab a gold envelope laying on my dresser and dont touch anything else," he says sternly.

She comes down the stairs holding a gold envelope, as ordered.

"This is an invitation to a ball," he says handing me one. "I would like for you to join me at this for tomorrow night. Luca will be there. Invite your gorgeous friend Jasmine."

"How do you know-"

"Your phone," he says winking.
__
"Aww, you look so pretty," Jasmine says jumping up and down.

"Well so do you," I say clipping my earrings on.

She wore a long slim black dress with her hair held in ponytail.

I, on the other hand, wore a long strapless red dress with my hair curled and strapped to one side

There's a knock at the door and the both of us walk over to open it

"Hi," I say to the driver. "These are for you two," he says handing us each a small gift with our names on them. "And please follow me."

We follow him to an all black limo and Rico sits in there waiting for us.

"Glad you could make it," he says staring st Jasmine. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you," she says sitting down. "And thank you for inviting me. I haven't been to a dance since prom and have never been to a ball, so I'm excited."

"Well I hope you enjoy yourself and save me a dance," he says. He turns to face me. "You look gorgeous, as well."

"Well thanks," I say opening the gift. "Oh these are so cute," I say picking up the mascaraed mask. "They go right with the dresses you got us."

"Adriana picked them out," he says handing me a glass. "'No one knows a woman like another woman."

"I guess so," I say taking a sip. "I've got butterflies and even I don't know why."
__
"This is so pretty," I say looking around. "Wow. Who's throwing this?"

"A family friend, you'll meet him later on," he says putting his hand on my back. "Come on, I wand to introduce you to some people."

"Oh okay," I say turning around to Jasmine who's already talking to a man.

"You lucky bastard," a voice says from behind us. "Who would've thought you'd pull someone this gorgeous."

"Michael," Rico says smiling. "I think you remember Sophia, right?" He asks.

"How could I not?" Michael says. "She practically had Luca smitten as soon as he laid eyes on her," he says winking. "Not to mention the dirty dancing."

"Oh god," I say blushing. "I am so sorry you walked into that."

"Don't apologize," he says chuckling. "Maybe you're what that asshole needs in his life."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Is there something really bad about him?"

Suddenly I was getting a bad feeling.

"I'll be back," Rico says touching my back once again. "Don't let him scare you."

"Michael," I small blonde woman calls from behind him. "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt," she says staring at me.

"Don't worry about it, ma" he says turning to face her. She whispers something in her ear and the smile on his face wipes off.

"Okay," is all he says before she walks away she kisses him on the cheek. "Be safe."

"I, uh, I have to go," he says turning. "It was great seeing you, Sophia."

"Oh okay," I say standing around.

People brushed past me as I stood at the near front with nothing to do but stare.

My stomach grumbles and only then do I realize how hungry I am and how much I was craving chili cheese fries.

"Dance with me," a voice says coming from behind me. "A pretty girl like yourself cannot be standing around looking lonely."

I turn around to find an older but very handsome man staring back at me. He looked so familiar and yet I knew I'd never seen him before.

"Um, okay" I say not knowing what else to say.

He takes my hand and walks me over to the dance floor. Luckily, from all the Disney shows I've watched, dancing was something that seemed to come natural.

"You're good," he says smiling.

"I'm trying," I say smiling back. "I haven't ever really danced to this music, especially at a ball. Well.. if you don't consider inside my room when I was six and thought I was a princess," I say giggling.

I can't believe I just said that...

"I am so sorry," I say feeling my cheeks burn up.

"You seem to know what you're doing," he says chuckling as he's twirling me around. "You look like a princess so no wonder you dance like one."

I continue to twirl until I bump into another figure. Just as I'm about to fall, his hands grab my lower waist.

"Thank you," I say opening my eyes slowly.

His eyes stare back at me as it finally dawns on me who he is.

"Luca," I say.