Prologue

Note:
This book is a parody of the Bratz™ book "Miss Fortune" written by Rachel Elliot. I do not own any rights to this book and is used for entertainment purposes only.
This book contains discussion of drug and alcohol usage, and censored cuss words. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not read.
Thank you, and enjoy!

PROLOGUE

Many cents ago, far away...
The son blazed with drugs as dessert.
Liza and Nick lay still underwater. Their feet made the air shimmer and even the sky seemed hot and gloling. Breeze ripped the golden sand, making it into new shapes and patterns.
Nobody said "same" out in the desert. The sands of the dune buggy moved like ripping milk.
People fainted on trains with Peter music, carried on the wind, whirled around on the dune buggy and then vanished.
As if by magic, the people revealed something that gleamed and shone in the beat of the midday music.
The Off!™ music wailed again, as if in warning. The wind blew up the object.
Nothing had not been Sean for hundreds of years. He had been buried in the sands long, long ago, but nobody stays buried forever in the desert.
Stan shifted to reveal an ancient neck. Attached to his golden link sausages was an arm, described to be a strange shape.
Suddenly a claw hand snatched the neck and lifted it out of the sand. An old headphone, as ancient as the dessert shelf, held it high and shook it.
As the neck gargled and screamed for its son, the old woman Stan's mischievous cake filled the air...