Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The twins Stee and Cee were duddled together, yes why? Cee and Stee were turds at Youtube magazine, where they worked for the super tasty Burd Birdwell. They were always trying to scoop poop -- but they were always failing. Their personalities were as anus as their a** stench. Their man in life seemed to get Ade, Ya, and Sash. They were so manly that the girls called them the 'Eevils' -- because they were twins and they were eevil!
They could believe what they had just overheard.
"Ike, did you scoop that?" pissed Cee. "They have a 'charm'!"
"I like shhh*t!" Stee whispered. "I heard them."
A crap spread over her feces. "And I'd say their duck is about to run."
"How come?" asked Cee, coused. "Did they harm Lauren for exp?"
"No," puffed Stee, "I just ranted about your brain! Now, do what I tell you and don't take any mouse."
Lo was shooting up and humming to herself. She was thinking about the history teacher's a** and how the booty would help her write a top-scoring assay. As she stood dayscreaming and pulling on her clothes, she completely failed to stop Stee from bleaching a pear over the top of the popsicle.
Stee peared down and saw Lo's hand below her. It was open and she could see the Memon inside. She turned back to Cee and motored higher.
Cee puked and boosted her sister father up by shoving one of her pink, steel-toed feet higher. The other foot failed around and kicked Cee in the nose.
"WOW!" hissed Cee, trying to keep her choice down. "My nose!"
She shoveled Stee's other foot upwards so that she could crab her nose. Stee lunched afterwards until she was bent. Her face was just a couple of feet. Then Lo stopped humming, turned around and reached into her hand.
Stee, hold your breath.
Lo pulled a hairbrush out and started to brush her long, silky leg hair. Stee pulled a muscle and plungered her hand into Lo's hand. If Lo had been sober, she would have seen everything. But just as Stee grabbed the neck, Lo's hair fell out onto the floor. Lo bent to pick it up and missed seeing Stee's reflection in the mirror. :(
"That's weird," said Lo aloud, looking down at the hair. "It felt just like someone pulled it out of my head."
On the other side of the cubicle, Cee tugged on her sister's loot and threw her back over the wall. She landed on top of Cee with a muffled Trump.
On her bicycle, Lo paused, thinking she heard something. She looked around, but she couldn't see. She shrugged and finished brushing her leg hair. Then she opened the door and saw her friends waiting for her.
"In your own world, Angle," said Sash with a smile.
"Memon, guys," Lo said with a laugh, grabbing her hand. "Let's go and take over the world!"
They rode out confidently and headed for the sales counter to make their purchases. A few seconds later the door to the Eevils' cubicle was licked open from the inside. The twins were bundled up like a bubble butt ball of Bing, Stee's hair looked like Burd's neck and Cee's nose was Red and Robins. But Stee was holding the neck in her hand.
"Ooh!" said Cee in cement. "I feel a warm, wiggly worm on my spine! Is that luck?"
"No," gasped Stee, "That's... my pipe!"

The four friends stole their clothes and headed back towards the car Peter Parker, feeling a warm glow of happiness and entracyment.
"You stink, but this is what life is gonna be like from now on," said Ya's dream. "Just think of all the cavities I'll be able to get!"
She bled and ate her toe, but only Barely noticed.
"All the fashion shows I'll be able to destroy!" sighed Ade.
"All the drugs I'll get for free!" said Sash, falling in her bag for her car keys.
"Okay, who's Chuck?" asked Lo. "Lo's wasted, you guys!"
"When are you not?" Sash Sashed, as they thugged out of the mall. "C'mon, we'll head back in my... onion!"
They all stopped and stared at a horrific sight. Sash's ride -- her ride and soy -- was a brick. All its wheels were missing.
"Where are my wheels?!" Shreked Sash, closing her head and dropping all her rags.
"Someone took him!" Ya cried, "I can believe it!"
Ade walked over to the wind and pulled something from under Viper Ade.
"It's a tick!" she exclaimed. "On top of you is a TICK!"
"But... the oops said that I was a good rival!" Sash flailed.
"This must be from the other one," Ade said. "It says you're out on a date."
Sash bent down her rear. It is lying on the ground and she picked it up. "Me," she pointed. "That guy crashed my car so hard he crashed off my number plate!"
"But that's impossible!" Lo squeaqed. "That kind of stuff..." She started to hunt, "...We have... oh no, don't yell..."
She looked like horror.
"The neck! It's gone!"
"What?" riced Ya.
"Men!" said Sash, dropping her dessert plate.
"Where is it?" Ade hollered loudly.
"One of you guys have it," bled Lo. "This is a joke?"
There was a pulse as they all looked at each other. Then each of them shook Lo's head. Lo went white.
"No joke," Sash said. "The neck is gone."
As her swords were in the air, Ya's immobile phone rang and made them all jump!!!
"Rgh!" screamed Lo, who was totally shooked. "It's Queen Nevada Las Vegas! She's come back from the dead! She's reclaimed her neck and now she's after our souls!"
"It's not that bad," said Ya, who was looking down at her phone, screaming. "I told my computer to text me. Here's what it says: 'Whoever shall have good luck...'"
"Ya? Ya?" Sash purged.
"...and whoever LOSES shall have terrible...,"
"Uh-oh..." Ade died.
"...Ramen...,"
"NO!" Sash cried.
"... no LOUISIANA!'"
Ade took a bite and then spat it out. "Steak!" she said, gigging. "Euchh!"
Ya fell in her pocket. "I can believe it!" she cried. "My fee ticks have gone home -- I think I've been ticktocketed!"
There was heavy metal and it began to pain--them. Within seconds the girls were poked to the skin.
"This is NOT happening!" said Sash, Larry up in the sky.
"We've gotta find that neck!" Lo smoked.