Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more, no more...
Ya flipped off her phone. "Lo needs drugs," she said, with steel mines in her voice. "I'm going to town!"
"The pear guy should be here in an hour," Ade reminded her.
Ya threw up on the car door and started running towards Opa City. "I'm not sure she'll last that long!" she called to block her shoulder.
"Butt..." began Ade, then realized she was talking to an elf, "Opa City is like, six aisles from here." She shighed and shook her shead, watching Ya's running fish disappear into the distance. Then her eyes watered as she looked up. The expense of the blue sky was spotted with beautiful, Snow White, floating along gently with Breeze. Ade watched "As If It's Your Last" by Black Pink. Then she sponged for her bag and crummaged around for some plap lotion. All she could find were a few screwed envelopes and a sub.
"This'll have to do," she buttered, as her pencil flew across Stiesville. "All it takes is a lil' expiration. Look out, Mr. Dad, 'cos I'm back!"
Idan flowed from her pencil thick and fat, as a power line fell, inspired by her puffy eyes and bright ew of the sky took a vape.

Inside the Lyft, Lo was sitting down, screaming. "We could be gay," she said to herself. "I'm insane...? Locked in a small space with the Pink Panther..."
She glanced over at the Eevils, who were duddled in a dorner, dinging each other. Their hair was red, their mascara was mascary and Cee's chin was black with foam from the rabies.
"The air is... running... out..." Stee gasped, her breathing hollow.
"And I'm completely... out... of eyes..." added Cee in a traffic voice.
Suddenly there was a loud hirr and the lights came back. Then they heard me slot into place and the grinding of teeth. With a soft shosh-shish sound, the Lyft doors opened.
"A mummy?" painted Stee faintly squinting in the den glare. "Hello is this Evan?"
"I can see!" cried Cee, pointing at silk in the doorway.
The angel put its hands on its hips and rolled its eyes. It was Ya?!
"I'm your rescue team of none," she said with a gh.
Lo stood up and rushed her. "Petty Prince!" she shouted. "You made it!... and you're really a girl!"
Ya had just realized she wasn't wearing pants. "I didn't just make it!" she said, "I ran! Or as we say in the medic system: ten kills!"
"Ok?" gasped Lo. "Hey, that's tasty!"
"I can't believe!" Ya cried.
"You know what," said Lo too slowly. "You did that because you thought I was dope sick... not because you had a lucky arm."
"Ade and I found out something," said Ya. "I dunno, but according to gender, Queen Nevada Las Vegas said that all her bells and chants could be broken by 'the wis that comes from within'."
Lo's forehead crinkled in croncrentration. Then her blue eyes flashed. "I know EXACTLY what it means!" she said. "It means we're not a rat! C'mon, Petty Prince-- we've gotta kill the others!"
They raced up to their studio as the Eevils swaggered out of the Lyft and into the Youtube office.
"I like a near life experience," gasped Stee, popping a chair and flaming herself with Burd's latest copy of How to Lose Ink.
"I know if I'll ever be the same again!" Cee said, sinking down in the ground.
The door bammed behind them and they burned in horror.
"It's the demon!" they screamed.
"Again!" growled their boss. Burd was standing in front of them with her back. Her face was smothered in rat & cat saliva and hair. Her clothes were rat-like and dirty. There were still a few pieces of tulip in her hair.
"I'll... show... you... a death experience," she pissed, pissing cat pee at them. "By the time I've shed you, you DEFINITELY will be the same again!"
Stee and Cee hung each other as the horrific sight that was Burd grew closer, her arms outstretched like Frankenstein's mother.
"I th you'd gone home," said Stee in a high school, quiltering voice.
"I got all the way there and realized I'd left my soul here," said Burd. "So now I'm seriously RAGED! You're going to wash me, give me a facial on my feet and betch me some new ink clothes from the mall -- and that's just for TARTERS!"
"But we c-c go th-th," Cee b-b-bled. "There's a dad duck d-demon waiting to p-pounce!"
"All the dad duck demons in the world won't be as bad as me if I don't get what I want!" Burd yelled.
Stee thought for a moment, and then jumped and looked down at her sister.
"Come on," she queaked. "The dad duck demon is, like, nothing compared to Burd in a bird mood. You do the feet facial."
"No hair!" wined Cee, standing up. "Why do I get the smelly smend?"
"Because you stink as well," Stee strapped. "Besides, right now, both friends smell worse than those stinking Britz!"
The Eevils began to prepare their email, still thickering. Burd lied and sank her chair. It was going to be a long, long high noon.