RED DEVIL

Previously :
Chris visits Zayday but is lied to by Kimmy and leaves, the Red Devil inside his car.
A pregnant woman is found in a room that was previously rented by Dean Cain who disappeared after.
The girls check into that same room but is lied to by Kimmy when they find a blood stain on the mattress.
The girls find Chris' body and is chased by the Red Devil.
#5 meets a suspicious Aiden who seems to know Grace.

Guest
Aaron Ashmore as Rider
Tyler James Williams as Chris

The three girls head into the room infront of them as the Red Devil rushed towards them. The door is slammed shut. The Red Devil slams his knife into the door, the rattles the door knob before nothing is heard.
"Hester, go talk to your Red buddy! " Chanel says slowly turning around and eyeing the room they were in.
A tattered and stained mattress layed in the centre, curled up to the wall blocking the window. The room was a little dim, a door stood to the left.
" what's over there? " Denise asks pointing to the door.
" and how should we know? " Chanel says blinking as the dust flew into her eyes.
" that was rhetorical " Denise says as she takes out her flashlight and turns it on.
All three girls walk towards the door, slowly flaring up the dust.

" we are so excited to see you again" Zayday says as she places Grace's bag on the bed. #5 smiles heading to the kitchen.
"this place is quite big" Grace says
"you never said where you ran off to earlier" #5 says coming from the kitchen with an apple.
"I had to see someone about something "
" okay, well make yourself at home, I'm gonna take a shower " Zayday says still trying to get a hold of Chris.
" I'm gonna go look for #3" #5 says walking out of the room and heading down the hall.
"ahhhhhhhh! " Zayday screams from the bathroom
Grace runs in and sees the bloody water, she looks to the tub to see Chris with his head missing,
" ahhhhhh! " Grace yells as she sees this, Zayday faints.

#3 stands in the hall next to room 13,the light casted Shadows as bugs crawled over and in it. A man slowly comes from the room. His rubber boots squeaking for mercy. #5 turns slowly towards the man as her heart tripled in size an escaped to her mouth. The man pushes his hand towards her and...
She grabs his hand and throws him over her shoulder.
"hi, I'm Carl Vega, from room 13" he staggers to get up from the floor, coughing and dust flying everywhere. As he stands up...
The floor crashes in and he falls in,
"aahhhh! "
" are you okay? "
" yeah, it's normal for me to fall through the ground" he replies sarcastically
"sorry, hold on, I'll get you out"
"never mind that, you might wanna come down here"
"excuse me? "she looks at her outfit," nothing on me goes well with dirt"

Dean Munsch goes down to the lobby, she sees a man at the front desk cursing,
"what's going on here" she rushes to the front desk
"this guy wants to see Chanel Oberlin" Kimmy replies not look up from her phone
"so, why can't he? " Dean Munsch asks,
" we don't give out that kind of information "
" really? Come on...? "
" Rider " the guy replies
" right " Dean Munsch batters her eyes and leads him up the stairs.

#3 sits in reception area, Grace walks up to her with two coffees and hands one to her,
" thanks" #3 scratches her earmuffs as she sees Cassidy walk by smirking at her, she quickly closes her eyes and sips her coffee.
"are you okay? " Grace ask places a strand of hair that fogged her vision, behind her ear.
" yeah, I'm just tired"
"you can go home if you like, I'll stay here with Zayday" Grace finally sits in the blue chair next to #3
"no,I wanna stay"
"are you guys with, Ms. Williams? " a middle aged doctor says peering down at them from his glasses.
" yes" they both reply smiling.

"it's already six, maybe we should check if he's gone" Chanel says
"and leave without checking that door " Hester says shaking with excitement
" Let's just go " Chanel says, but Denise already opened the door... A clown sat in there in a rocking chair that just stood frozen. They all gasp as they step further into the room,
" I know that clown ain't looking at me" Denise says causing Chanel to gulp really loud. They all turn to face a luggage marked, Dean Cain, they quickly go over and open it. A picture of a pregnant woman smiling lies in their.
"what tha...? "
Suddenly....
a thud comes from behind, they turn to see an empty rocking cheer, now rocking vigorously.
" uhh where did the clown go? "

Dean Munsch sits in the girls' room next to Rider, who feels awkward,
" she should be back any minute" Dean Munsch smiles awkwardly.
Grace and #3 head into the room tears flooding their face,
"oh my God! " Dean Munsch stands up," Red Devil? "
" she's gone" Grace says as her voice cracked(let's hurt tonight, play while reading here to get a better effect)
"Zayday is always kidnapped during these things, we'll find her" Dean Munsch says
"a trail of blood was left and a note that said we shouldn't bother trying to find a corpse " #3 looks around crazily
" oh no! " Dean Munsch hugs them,
" pack, we are leaving"

#5 and Carl notice a closet down in the hole, they grab onto the handle, when....
a body falls out with a note,
'this is only the beginning '
"ahhhhhhhhh! " they both scream.

Next time: