Blue Prints And Clues

Lindsay Lohan as Chanel #8
Kaley Cuoco as Carol flowers
Tyler Posey as Aiden
Roselyn Sanchez as April Monte
Aaron Ashmore as Rider

Previously :
Chanel's show is threatened and she is given a co-star, Carol Flowers.
Zayday is not dead only captured.
A detective, April Monte, is seemingly killed by the red devil after almost being killed by the clown who retreats after seeing the red devil.
#3 still still sees visions of Cassidy.
Grace gets a blue print of the hotel in hopes of finding Zayday. Aiden still acts weird around Grace.
#5 and Carl find Kohm Caves ID on a John Doe who's dead. They begin to work on the mystery.

"I think I've got it clean enough "#5 says as she wipes off the ID in the bathroom. She damps a piece of cloth and dabs the picture lightly.
" really, who is it? " Aiden asks as #5 walks past him and into the living room
" that's the thing, I don't know"
"let me see? " Denise says as she takes the picture," he looks familiar "
" of course he does, a lot of men looked like that back then, just check out any 80's or 90's movie "#3 says smiling and rocking to the left
" uhh, let me see" Dean Munsch takes the picture and after looking at it freezes
"what's wrong? " #5 says," I'll go get Carl" she runs out and run back in with him.
"this is the man who worked with Charles Manson in his killings, Jack Russell " Dean Munsch says staring wide eyed
" come on " Denise says," that's not possible, how would his ID be here and says 'Kohm Caves'? "
" it seems like a perfect cover, change your name to get away with... "#3 says
" murder! " Grace says," I got the blue prints and I took the liberty of getting some stun guns and flashlight from the hardware across the street"
"I am a special agent, you didn't need to do that " Denise points out and popping her collar.
" guys, he's still alive, we can just ask him "

" Dr. Brock! " Zayday yells running towards him and lifting him to his feet," you shouldn't be handled like this at your age"
"excuse me? "
" what happened? " Zayday asks pulling him so they both sit on the bed in the dark room. Only light came from behind the door and into the other room.
" I was looking through my old scrapbook of when I went to Harvard, I went to Harvard University, when I was hit over my head "
" I was taken from the hospital and knocked out with anesthesia "
" well we're finding a way out of here "
" are we the only one in here? "
" no, a lady was brought in earlier, she's knocked out, her ID says April Monte "
" okay, 3 against 1"

"I don't need a co-host, I'm rich... and hot" Chanel steps fast and hard down the halls
"where are we going? " Carol asks
" if you must know, we're meeting Chanel #8,she's the only one who survived the gruesome hospital murders"
"where is she? " Rider asks as he follows close behind
" at the front desk, she came as soon as she heard, which was last week, I taught her well"
"oh wow " Carol says," that's terrible"
"I know right" Chanel holds her chest as if she's proud, "I would have waited another week"
Carol and Rider give awkward stares.

"so Denise and Cathy, can I call you Cathy? " Grace asks
" yeah, the Dean was getting old" Dean Munsch replies laughing
"you guys will go talk to Jack, since you can recognize him easily and #5 and #3 will come with me to search for Zayday " Grace blows a strand of hair from her face," Aiden and Carl will find Hester and Brock to dig up this place's history, everyone got it? "
" yeah! " they all reply in unison
" Special Agent Denise Hemphill is on your tail Zayday Williams"
"ugh, your still on that? " #3 asks annoyed
" bitch had a chainsaw under her bed"
"I can't do this anymore" #3 follows Grace and #5 out
Dean Munsch and Denise grab some gear.