Chrisvestigation

Guest
Tyler Posey as Aiden
Tyler James Williams as Chris

"that's odd" Zayday says taking a sip of her drink. #5 sat directly infront of her across the table in the cafe.
"what? "#5 asks
" Chris is not responding to my messages"
"maybe he's in the shower or something, it is 9:00 am"
"for 2 hours, I've been texting since 8:30 and calling since 8:00" Zayday clings her bottle tightly, "what if?"
"no, no don't say it"#5 covers her ears, "it's not the Red Devil"
"I wasn't thinking that, thanks now I am"

The Red Devil throws a bucket of water in Chris'  face. The intimidating light dangled above lighting the dark places and darkening the lit places. The chair Chris sat on was the only thing in the empty room. Chris wakes up gasping for air.
"ahhhhhhhhh! " Chris tries to get up from the chair but the ropes were too strong. The Red Devil removes a knife from his waist and places it on his hands, he tauntingly rubs it up and down. He then raises it above his head and jams it in Chris' head. Blood oozed down his left temple as a feint grin was exhaled.

"what are you doing here Hester? " Dean Munch adjust her glasses" I'm filthy rich, you should know Dean Munch, it's your wealth""how dare you! "Dean Munch slaps her in the face" some killer you are"Chanel says between laughs"I'm no longer a killer...

" I'm filthy rich, you should know Dean Munch, it's your wealth"
"how dare you! "Dean Munch slaps her in the face
" some killer you are"Chanel says between laughs
"I'm no longer a killer, Dr. Brock has been getting me treatment and it's working " Hester smiles creepily, she a adjust to the sofa staring at Chanel then landing her gaze on Dean Munch.
" wait Dr.Hot is here? " Chanel says chipper
" uhh yeah, my husband is"
"your what?! " Chanel walks closer to her," you little bitch! "
" that stole your man, don't leave that out" she whispers
"uhhh "#3 fanned her as she squealed and left the room.

" hey, is this seat taken?" a man asks #5
"yeah, my friend is in the bathroo... " she looks up and sees him," no, you can sit"
"my name's Aiden" he pushes his hand forward,
She does the same and they shake hands, "I'm Libby"
"nice to meet you Libby, his Spanish accent flared her heart.
"okay, so why are you sitting exactly " #5 twirled the end of her hair in her hand
" I was wondering if I could have your number " he smiles
" I don't know, I just met you"
"oh come on, maybe we could go out sometime"
"you can have my number and maybe the date after a week and a half or so"she takes his phone and gives him hers, a couple of typing and they switch phones. Zayday fixes her hair in the bathroom mirror. She opens her purse and put her lipstick inside when a photo falls, she picks it up. It was a photo of her and Grace at Kappa. They look happy. A tear slides down her cheek. She looks back to the mirror, when...
Grace stood behind her smiling. She drops her bag and turns around.
"Grace! " she runs to her and they both hug.

Hester and Dr. Brock leave their hotel room, they pass by some other empty rooms that seemed to not have been acquired by anyone for a long time. They head to the stairs,
" I wonder what's way up their? "Hester points up the several flights of stairs that interconnected.
" what do you mean? " Brock looks at her confused," vacant rooms "
" but they said there are only 5 rooms"
"that are being used, the place is being fixed up"
"let's go check it out"
"what? No"
"fine I'll go by myself"
"okay" Brock fixes his tie and kisses Hester as she rolls her eyes,
"what in fresh hell is this? " Chanel walks up to them, avoiding eye contact,
" hey Brock, remember me"
"I try not to" he passes her and walks into his room.
"wanna come with me? " Hester says pointing to the stairs
" so you can murder me? " she flips her hair," no thanks slut"
"fine, if your scared of me"
"I'm not scared of you, just scared of getting murdered.

#3 spins the tap and stops the water flow. She steps into the bath and closes her eyes. On the mirror that gave dirty reflections is a picture of Cassidy Cascade. She closes her eyes,
"I love you" Cassidy's voice whispers, she keeps seeing the image of him just before he dies. His corpse lays in the casket as bugs crawled out of his nose. #3 wakes up panting, her tub of water is now filled with bugs,
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! " she pants loudly," ahhhhhhh! " she closes her eyes and open as the water flashed everywhere," I'm okay" she whispers to herself, "what's happening to me?" 

"Grace, oh my God! " #5 hugs her," how have you been? " #5 squeezes her harder." this is Aiden, by the way"
"hey" Grace and Zayday wave. Aiden and Grace make eye contact and he leaves shuffling to get his things together.

"did you hear that? " Chanel asks as they approached the end of the flights of stairs. Cobwebs flooded the doors and ceiling.
" what? "
" sounds like someone screamed"
"I'm not gonna kill you Chanel, your too tense " Hester turns on the light on her phone," why is it dark up here? "
" your asking me" she takes out her phone and does the same. Suddenly, a thud comes from behind one of the doors. Chanel points indicating as to where the sound came from. Hester notices and they both slowly walk to the door at the end of the hallway. A right turn is there leading further into the hotel's complex. Their stomachs cringed at the sound of crying floor. Closer and closer they got to the door. They slowly creep up to where the hallway ended and the door stood. They look to their right and notice, when...
Denise stood the holding a flashlight,
"ahhhhhhh! " they all scream
" ya'll little sluts almost gave me a heart attack" Denise says holding her chest
"we almost gave you a heart attack" Chanel yells as she points behind Denise.
"what? " she notices both girls frozen
She turns around seeing Chris' body stiff on the floor, the Red Devil stood there with an axe. He charges towards them,
" ahhhhhhhh! "

" I saw her, she's out" Aiden says on his phone as he watches the girls from outside the cafe, "she does look like mommy's little girl."  he smiles as he walks off.

NEXT TIME