Geek? ..... Or Nawh.

Hey guys so this is my new Fan fic and it is a cameron dalas fan fic. This is pretty much a dedication to my little frickle head. (CC) THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER !!!!!

This is only my second Fan fic so it might be really bad and i am super lazy so there will be spelling mistakes and typos .... sorry for any inconvinience.

Disclaimer this story isnt based on the real cameron it is just using his name.

I lve you Guys soooooo Much xxxxxx

This is completely my idea and if anyone tries to copy it i will report and flag straight away. This story is Copy righted.

Go and read my other fan fic " cause your different "

************************************************

Geek?...... how about or Nawh! Lilac Dawson is your simple everyday girl. Gorgeous and super stylish but she isn't at the top of the food chain at school. The boys always check her out and she is treated nicely by everyone but the school sluts. She is new to the school and she just wants to fit in.... that is of course till she meets Cameron. Cameron and his group of friends are pretty much the school nerds and get bullied constantly. Lilac goes out of her way and loses friends for this one boy. She does everything in her power to keep him safe. But how long can she protect one person from the world before she puts her own life in danger.