Chp1: wake up

{ LILAC'S POV: }

"Lilac! Wake Up for school Honey " I heard my mum say while shaking me.

"Yeah yeah, Five more minutes" I groan while shoving a pillow over my face. I felt her get off me and heard her feet pad across the floor.

"Okay fine. Five more minutes then I get to torcher you " she said while walking out of the room.

I slowly sit up and stretch my arms in the air. I grip my doona and pull it off me. Dragging my feet out of bed I sluggishly start walking down stairs.

"Hey mum." I say while rubbing my eyes because the light is too bright.

"Hey blossom how are you?"

"I am fine how did you sleep?"

"Great but you know your dad. snoring all night" we giggle.

"w-why do you have that bucket?" I said yawning

"I told you, if you didn't get up in five mins I get to punish you and you came down just as I was going to come up."

"YOU WERE GONNA POUR WATER ALL OVER ME!" I said raising my voice but laughing.

"Well lucky you got up this time huh? Remember last time "

*flash back*

"Lilac wake up sweet heart" mum says shaking me. I groan and roll over to my other side. "Five more minutes" I say yawning. "Fine but as soon as you stay in longer I get to ..... " she didn't finish her sentence but walked out of the room and was laughing like a maniac.

I started to feel things being placed on my face and my skin then felt a pair of clothing maybe undies? I shot up into a sitting position. There was meat all over my face and my dads undies on my head!

"ahhhhh! who did this!!!!!" I say angrily

mum stands up from the floor laughing her head off.

"I told you if you were not up in 5 mins then I would da da da."

"you seriously act like a 2 year old! How are you a parent?"

"oh come on you know you love me." She said tackling me into a hug.

"MUUUUM get offfffff." I said trying to wriggle out of her grasp.

"ewww. you spell like meat and taste like it to." she said when she kissed my cheek.

"Just mum get off me!! "

*end of flashback*

"yeah, yeah. But that still wasn't funny."

"Go get changed or you will be late."

I brush my teeth and decide on wearing a simple pair of High waisted denim shorts with a one off shoulder and my hair hanging loosely. I put on some mascara and lip gloss then chuck on my white converse. I have to make sure to look at least half decent on my first day of a new school.

I walk down stairs and kiss my mum goodbye.

*********

CAMERONS POV:

"Hi cam. Sweetie. Please get up I know you don't want to go to school but you have to."

"Mum you can't make me do this. "

"I am sorry honey but we have no choice."

I grumble and alright before dragging my feet out of bed.

I feel like I am about to cry because I always get bullied as school. I don't have any friends and I eat in the cubicle of a toilet every day. I only go to school for my parents.

I walk down stairs to eat my breakfast then brush my teeth. Comb my hair and get changed. Today I decided on a nice blue dress shirt with a patterned jumper and some long pants. I grab my glasses and attack my braces to my pants.

"Bye mum" I say while give her a kiss

"Bye sweetie. I hope things change."

' I doubt that' I mumble to myself.

##############

Sorry for the short chapter guys but this is just how it starts and I write it in like 10 mins cause I needed to update 😂😂 love y'all xx

Lacey-Mae