Chp 2: new day new friend

{ Cameron's POV: }

The bus ride was normal. Every day I would get on the bus and I would either be laughed at or people would just stare and whisper as I walk past as though I wasn't standing right there. I managed to find a seat in the back today though.

I arrived at school and minded my own business. I would get several shoulder shoves and the casual "Get out of my way dork". I looked up a saw Damon the schools head football jock and my personal bully.

He shoved my shoulder like everyone but then he pushed me to the ground.

"Watch where you are going Cammi the dork!" he said in my face. he was pretty much on top of me ...... on the floor.... let's just say it was awkward.

"Sorry" I mumbled

He grabbed my backpack and turned it upside down so everything fell out. My lunch fell out and her grabbed it.

"What's in it?" He asks sharply

"U-uh Ham a-a-and l-l-lettuce-ce" I stammered while pressing my thumb against the bridge of my glasses to left them up.

"You know I hate lettuce" he said glaring at me.

"Sorry, Th-that's what my m-mum made m-me."

He just kicks my stuff one last time and walks off with my lunch. Well that's just great! I hope I have some change for lunch. I scrambled to my knees and started to pick my books up.

{ LILAC'S POV: }

I got to the school gates and took a deep breath. I may or may not make friends but I am not going to let anything bring me down today.

I received many stares of people, hopefully because am new and not because I have something on my face. I do remember a couple faces here and there from middle school.

I walk up to the receptionist to get my time table and locker number.

"Hello Miss, How may I help you?" the receptionist asks. She seems nice and fairly old. In 60's maybe.

"Umm, Lilac Dawson. I am new here and I was wondering if I was able to get my time table and locker code?" I said in more of a question sought way.

"Ahhhh yes! Just give me a moment." she clicks away on her computer and starts to print something off. She hands me my timetable and my locker number and code.

"There you go and Have a nice day." She says

"Thank you mam and likewise." We exchange smiles before I leave.

I was walking down the corridor looking for my locker "41...42...45.." I mumble to my self

"watch where you're going Cammi The dork!" I head someone raise their voice and that snapped me out of my counting.

By the time I was close enough to see what had happened everything had ended. Call me nosey but I like to know everything. I saw a boy scramble to his knees and quickly grab all of his books he was shaking so much.

{ CAMERONS POV: }

I saw a small hand reach out and grab my books. I looked up and my eyes met with the most perfect shade of blue ones. They were like a crystal clear blue ocean. She had beautiful blonde hair that would probably go just above her bottom when she stands up.

"T-thank you" I say. Way to go Cameron just stutter and make yourself look more like fool than you already do.

"No Problem" She says smiling at me.

" Why did you help me?" I asked and she gave me a confused look.

"Don't people normally help you?" she asks. Great now she is probably going to bully me like everyone else.