~Case Closed~

1918
(Both characters are 21)

"Get back here you bugger!" Newt bolted down the street, his worn leather boots slapping against the cobblestone. He grasped at thin air until he felt his hand wrap around a wrist covered in shaggy hair. A pair of large blue eyes appeared, followed by the silvery body of Dougal, the demiguise. Carefully picking him up, Newt slowly lowered him into the case and locked it. "Leta! I've got him!" A dark skinned girl hurried to meet him. "Thank Merlin for that. How did he escape?"
"It's the catch. It's not locking correctly," he said, fiddling with the brass pieces.
"Then fix it," she snapped.
"I don't exactly know how. It doesn't have a repair manual, and I'm not very inept at fixing things," he mumbled.
As the couple was arguing, a girl turned around, her brown eyes lighting up at the sight of Newt. She began walking over to him, slowly at first, then progressively quicker. She pulled her hat off, letting her short pink curls slip.
The couple's lips met, slowing Posey until she stood in the middle of the road. A pair of ocean eyes met dark brown ones.
"Posey?" he murmured.
She turned slowly and hid among the crowds of people, tugging her hat over her head.
A/N: I'm feeling kind of like crap right now. I auditioned for the new Fantastic Beasts movie, and then realized I'm not the right race to play the character I auditioned for. I know, I don't know why I tried... I haven't gotten an update but I'm almost certain I won't get considered.

< Jella >