Book 2

Prologue: The Boys Are Back.
-----------

(Goodmorning Tall Oaks Academy, today is registration day. Due to the late start of Spring Semester, everyone will have to be registered today. Classes start tomorrow 2.12.2017. It will be four organized lines. A-D, E-K, L-R, and S-Z, by last name. Im Demarco Kennedy signing off. Also, I will be starting a dance group sign ups will be outside in the quad. Yasss i need boys that's going to slayyy. GO SCREAMING BASS.)

DALE

I mocked Demarco, "go screaming bass! Can he sound anymore like a girl. You know he has green hair now. I swear he is the Most boldest kid here."

Otis pushed me playfully, "boy you sound jealous. Besides, you will look like a celery with Green Hair. It's hot ass shit out here."

"No one told you wear that Long sleeve Cardigan today." I laughed.

We turned the corner to the Office and I said, "fuck, it's pack. We are definitely going to be here all damn day. I hate being around these folks. I need a fix."

Otis looked at me and sternly stated, "later. You can't be high While picking your classes. I dont understand why we are doing this again."

I informed him, "teachers quit, teachers were hired. School started late so people wasn't sticking around. Dean Albe, just said we have to do this. So, I'm picking my same classes."

Otis replied, "ill see you later."

We smiled at eachother and I walked to my respected line. It was moving pretty fast. Which was shocking? The new admins must be young and equipped. After the Nurse gone crazy fiasco, so many people left terrified. Goliath and I parents was seconds away from saying we had to change School. This is A Brand New Tall Oaks. I'M just happy all the tragedy is over. I went into my pocket and pulled out two pills I stole from Otis stash this morning. I quickly popped them. I twisted my water bottle top and drank some water. These drugs do wonders. It makes me sane.

AUSTIN

I Slid up my briefs and grabbed my all white skinny jeans off my bed and pulled them on. My phone ranged and it was my mom. She calls every morning, noon, night. And I have to pick up. Thats the only reason she let me stay. Also, I buttered her up about the Field Hockey. I picked up and said, "Morning mom."

Morning Baby. What you doing?

"Getting ready to go register for classes again. What about you?"

"Dropping off Lola and Then headed to Yoga. Also, Empire is Tonight. You ready?"

I chuckled. She is in love with this show. Me too. Jamal is bae. Cookie is my bitch. Luscious needs to hurry and die,though.

"Yes I am. I have to go, but can you send me a picture of the Account information for my Credit Card."

WHy? Somethings wrong, she nervously said.

I rolled my eyes and lied, "no mom. Ive been working and I have some money to add to the account thats all."

She replied, "okay I will. Talk to you later."

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I leaned under my bed and grabbed my Jordan ShoeBox and opened it. 7,000 dollars was in here. Erixs and Jason have been paying me well for these threesomes. It started when I returned a few weeks ago. Goliath and I made love, but he stuck with Zeke, so I felt lonely. I Went to make up with Erixs. I walked in his house and caught him having sex with Jason Rey, the Vice Principal of Tall Oaks. They seduced me and paid me 1 thousand dollars that night. After that it was 3 more times for 2 thousand each. Its just for fun. It makes me feel good. I can stop when I want too. Hell, Dale have Otis. Goliath got Zeke. I have This. Its fun. Lets just hope this stays underwrap. My door opened and Pete walked in. I snapped, "knock please!"