A/N

Thank you so very much for reading the first chapters of When the Day Loved the Night! If author's notes bore you, go ahead and skip this, and happy reading to you!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to this fic! If you're not a fan of the infamous Reylo, than I highly advise you to stay away. But, I'm so pleased and excited to share this story with all of you wattpadawans out there!

A dear friend of mine, princessemilydarcy , has been helping me plan this story for almost a year and a half (literally she is the best friend I could ask for, bless), and there are lots of things I've been tinkering with plot-wise. In here, I'll be featuring the Reylo Force Bond(^trademark), plenty of juicy scenes of angst and fluff between our heroine and dark knight, and perhaps many more possible... things that sprout from marriage.

Worry not for plot twists, for I've got plenty of those as well!

This story is solely for fun and to spread the light of a changed man as is what made me so fond of Reylo in the first place. Please feel to comment any questions, opinions, or concerns as well! I'll try to update more in the next few days and continue that trend for the rest of this work. I'm also striving to have this story available on archiveofourown.org as well!

As for the rest, I'll leave you to discover it yourself.

Thank you for stopping by and happy reading to you!