Eons Later (A/N)

Wattpadawans!

I'm equally impressed and guilted by how many of you have read this fic in the time since my hiatus. It's genuinely been a light among so much chaos to find occasional (and sometimes very PASSIONATE) comments left on my story, especially since I've been absent for a millennia. Three years feels that long.

As far as this fic goes, I know exactly how it ends, and I know exactly how we get to that ending. It's on my mind quite a bit. The trouble is writing the thing. I'm a college student now, so my time is limited even more so than it was in high school. That being said, since half my classes are going to be online this fall (thank you America for failing at social distancing and creating this dilemma), I may in fact resolve myself to finally finish this "book."

This story has always meant so much to me because it's my exploration of a world I've loved since I was eight years old. I know I've got a bad case of purple prose, and my dialogue. Oh God, that is not the strong suit of this work. The crazy thing is my writing has improved since then, and I've been able to work past those flaws. My minor in college is actually creative writing, which is why I've been hesitant to start this story again.

My writing style is different, and there will be lots of discrepancies. Although, I think that may be in line with how this story plays out because it has followed me throughout some of the biggest changes and moments of my life, and I'd love to continue this chapter fictionally and literally.

Please let me know what you all think and if this would be worth the hassle. I'd love to finally share my secrets with you, especially those who have voiced to me how much they want to learn them.

Stay safe, Wattpadawans, and know you are loved.

💕💕💕

(By the way... I met Adam Driver last year. I am a changed woman.)

)