<6>

"Flight 543 to LAX. Boarding now." A voice said over the intercom. I stood and made my way to board. After getting seated and comfortable, I plugged my earbuds in and fell asleep.

___

"Passengers,we are now coming in for a landing. Please buckle your seat belts and gather your things. I hope everyone had a marvelous flight today." The pilot said. I gathered my things and latched my seatbelt like he said. A few moments later, the plane shook and I knew we were landing.

"You may now gather your belongings and exit the plane"

As I stepped up to get my luggage, I messaged Grayson,letting him know I was here.

G:Ethan came to get you. I'm dealing with a camera crisis. I'm sorry:/

C:okay. I'll look for him:)

He wasn't difficult to find. There was a crowd of girls around him. They were asking why he was here and where Grayson was.

"I'm waiting on someone for Gray actually. She should be here.." he glanced around the group and his eyes landed on me. I gave a small wave. He waved back.

"His girlfriend? Was he serious about it?"

"He was actually. He's really excited to meet her. I need to find her now though.." The girls dispersed and I was the only one left. He looked at me again and came up to me.

"Are you Cassia?" I nodded. I had talked to Ethan only that one time before so I wasn't surprised that he didn't recognize me.

"Well I'm glad to finally meet you. Grayson has been talking about you nonstop all day."

"It's nice to meet you too." I said with a smile. He grabbed my bag and pulled it behind him as we walked out to the car.

"Was your flight okay?" He asked.

"It was good. I slept the entire time. But from how well I slept, it was fantastic." I said. He laughed at me and started the car.

"Well I'm glad." He said. We pulled up at an apartment complex twenty minutes later. He helped me get my things and I followed him up to their apartment.

When we stepped through the door, I was honestly shocked at how clean it was. Everything was in its place.

"I think he's in my room editing." Ethan said quietly. I nodded and followed him to his room. When we entered, I couldn't get over the fact that it was spotless. Their entire apartment was so clean.

"Hey Gray." Ethan said as he sat on the edge of his bed. I stood awkwardly in the door way. I wasn't sure what to do.

"You're back!" Grayson said as he spun around. He hadn't seen me yet therefore I stayed put. "Where is she?"

"I couldn't find her at the airport." Ethan said. I smiled when Grayson gasp.

"What do you mean you couldn't find her?" He yelled. Ethan smiled.

"She found me." Ethan said and pointed at me. Grayson turned and broke out into a dazzling smile. He came and smothered me into a hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you Cassia." I smiled and hugged him back.

"It's nice to meet you too Grayson."

We pulled away and they gave me a tour of the apartment. I didn't say anything but I already knew where everything was. I watched the apartment tour video.

"And this will be your room while you're here. Ethan will be in my room with me." Grayson said.

"You gave your room up for me?" I asked Ethan.

"Yeah. There's two beds in his room and I figured you'd want your own room." Ethan said with a shrug. I set my things down on his bed and took a look around the room.

"I took some of my things out of the dresser and closet so there's room for you. There's a basket in my bathroom for you to put your things." Ethan said.

"Thank you Ethan." I gave him a small hug and he left me to get situated.

___

"Cassia, you want to go get food? Me and Ethan are about to go." Grayson asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah sure, let me change clothes and I'll be out."

I grabbed a white t shirt and my overall shorts. I slipped on my white converse and pulled my blonde hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my glasses and my phone before walking out to where Ethan and Grayson were waiting.

"You look great!" Grayson said

"You look great!" Grayson said. I blushed and looked down, thanking him quietly. He came over and lifted my chin, examining my face.

"You can't see the mark anymore." He said, confused.

"It's this thing called makeup, Gray." I said sarcastically. Ethan laughed while Grayson pouted. They pulled me out the door and down to the streets.

"We would usually ride our mini bikes but I don't think you'd like that." Grayson said. I shook my head no. I had been deathly terrified of that kind of thing since I was little. I had pledged to never ride anything like that in my life.

"Didn't think so. Anyway, what do you want to eat?" He asked. I thought long and hard for a good two minutes.

"Honestly chicken nuggets sound good." I said. They smiled and began walking. We walked for about five minutes until we came up on a McDonald's. It even had a play center thing!

I made my way to the slides as Grayson and Ethan went to buy food. They came back and rolled their eyes at me as they sat and watched.

"Come on guys! Come play!" I yelled at them. Grayson shook his head at me while Ethan stood and made his way up to where I was.

"Why do I always have to be the mature one?" Grayson said with a laugh. He came up and grabbed our hands and pulled us down to the table. He made us sit and eat. He tucked napkins into our collars and handed us our food. A woman and two children entered the room and she giggled at us. Grayson looked at her and them back to us.

"Kids these days." He said with an eye roll which made her giggle.

"Would you take a picture of me with my two kids?" Grayson asked. The woman laughed and nodded. He handed his phone over and stood behind us, a hand on each shoulder. I held up a chicken nugget and smiled, showing my teeth. Ethan leaned over and smeared ketchup across my cheek. I dunked a French fry into the ketchup and chunked it at him, hitting him in between his eyes. I took of running up the stairs towards the top of the slides, Ethan chasing me.

"Get back here Cassia!" He yelled. I laughed as I slid down the slide and went back to the table and began eating once again. He slid down and hardcore glared at me as I ate, a smirk set on my face.