<7>

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!!" Someone shouted as they jumped on me. I groaned and turned over, making them slide off the bed with a thump.

"Cassia! That wasn't very nice!" Grayson yelled.

"And it's not very nice to wake someone up from their beauty sleep." I said back. He looked at me with a knowing glance and smiled.

"You don't need beauty sleep Princess. You're already beautiful."

That made me go into all out blush mode. My cheeks were bright red and I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Aww shucks, Grayson." I stammered. He laughed and tackled me into a hug.

"It's true. You really are beautiful." I hung my head and smiled a goofy smile.

I've been with the twins for four weeks now. It's kind of like they're holding me hostage.

They won't let me go home.

I'm not complaining though. It's perfectly fine with me. They're both so sweet. I've watched them create videos and play video games and binge watch their favorite YouTubers. It's amazing.

I've started Homeschooling, the same as them. I had my mom sign off on it. She was excited for me. She said wanted me to make a new life. Whatever that means.

"Cass, you should get out. Go explore." Gray said all of a sudden. I was shocked by his words.

"Um...okay. Want to get out of the house I see." I said. He shook his head quickly.

"No no no! I just don't want you to feel like you're tied here with us." I nodded and he left so I could change.

I slid on my high top white converse and stepped out of the room and went down to the bathroom

I slid on my high top white converse and stepped out of the room and went down to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and pulled it up in two buns on each side of my head. I kept my makeup simply, concealer, mascara, and lip gloss.

I stepped outside my-I mean Ethan's room and walked out to the living room to find Ethan and Grayson playing X-Box. Their eyes snapped to mine and Ethan gave me a small smile and looked back at the television while Grayson kept his eyes glued to me.

"Well I'm heading out." I said, becoming uncomfortable. He shivered slightly and jumped up to give me a hug before returning to his seat.

"Have fun, Beautiful. Be careful." I nodded and walked out of the apartment.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I smiled slightly at the thought of exploring. It was my favorite thing to do.

I pushed through the door and made my way to Ethan's truck. I quickly shoved the key in the ignition and turned it, smiling as it came to life.

I put the vehicle in reverse and slid out of the parking spot before throwing it in drive and pulling into the LA traffic.

After an almost wreck, two mental breakdowns, and honking at about 97.6% of the public community, I finally made it to The Grove.

I shopped around for hours. It was so much fun. I think I stepped into every shop possible. By the time I started making my way out, it was around four that afternoon.

"Cassia!" An unfamiliar voice yelled as I was unlocking Ethan's truck. I turned and found about ten girls standing behind me.

"It is you." She sneered. I nodded and put the rest of my bags in the truck before closing the door.

"What's up?" I asked casually.

"You look like a fucking slut!" One of the girl's yelled. I have to admit, it stung, but I shrug it off.

"Stay away from my Twins." The girl in front growled.

"Your Twins?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Yeah. Grayson is mine you bitch. Stay away from him. You're such a fake fan your stupid slut." She snarled. I rolled my eyes and opened the driver door and climbed up in the truck.

I put the key in and turned it and after the engine rolled over, I rolled the window down.

"How long have you known the Twins?" I asked.

"A year." She said proudly. I smirked at her and drove off, leaving the girl and her posse behind.