<8>

I opened the door to the apartment to find Ethan sitting on the couch alone.

"Gray said to go change into something nice. He's taking you out." Ethan said. He had a small smile on his face and I smiled back.

I made my way to Ethan's bathroom and quickly wiped my makeup off. I redid it but putting a lot more on. Before doing my hair, I made sure my eyeshadow was blended and sprayed setting spray on my face.

I took out my curling iron and plugged it up. While it was warming, I took my buns down and brushed my now tangled hair. I quickly curled my long hair and put a bit of hairspray on it.

I left the bathroom and went to Ethan's room and decided to wear one of my new dresses.

I smiled slightly as I looked in the mirror

I smiled slightly as I looked in the mirror. "Done." I mumbled to myself and I stepped away from the mirror and walked to the door. As I stepped out into the hall the only sound to be heard was the click of my wedges on the hardwood floors. I finally make it to the living room and their eyes snapped to mine. I dropped my gaze to the ground and folded my hands in front of me.

"Wow Cassia, you look amazing. Are you ready?" Grayson asked. I smiled and nodded, linking arms with him and letting him pull me downstairs.

"You'll love this." He said  as he pulled me into Toyami. We were seated in a booth towards the back and immediately served our drinks, water with lemon for me and a coke for Grayson.

"Everything on the menu looks wonderful, Gray. I don't know what to choose!" I gasped. He smiled at me as he snatched the menu out of my hand.

"Then don't. I'll choose for you." He said kindly, blowing me a kiss across the table. He skimmed through the menu for a bit longer until the waiter came up. "I would like the seasoned chicken and shrimp noodles with a side of rice and an egg role. This pretty girl here would like the coconut shrimp sushi with a side of noodles." Grayson said. The waiter nodded and took the menus, scurrying off to prepare our food.

"I love coconut shrimp. Thank you." I said as he wrapped my hand in his large one.

"It's not a problem. Really. I honestly just got you what Ethan normally gets." He laughed. I snickered along with him. We continued are small chitchat until our large amount of food came.

"This is delicious, Gray. Thank you!" I said happily. He smiled at me and swallowed the food he had in his mouth.

"Really, Cass. It's no problem. I want to treat you. I want to take you out and spoil you." I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. "Thank you for letting me do this for you, Cassia."

"I'm really happy you chose me. I really am. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I said. I smiled so big I thought my mouth was going to fall off.

"Actually I think it's the other way around."

"You're the luckiest girl in the world?"

He threw my hand down and rolled his eyes. I began laughing so hard I was wheezing which also made him crack up.

"Calm down there. Breathe. Anyway, how long do you have left, Short Stuff?" He asked as he picked my hand back up.

"Four days." I said sadly. My time has flown by and I've had a blast with Ethan and Grayson. They've been everything I've thought they'd be and more. I don't think I can take leaving them especially with how close I've gotten to Gray.

"Hey now. Don't get sad on me. I plan on making these last four days the best ever." He said as he put two twenties on the table and pulled me up. He laced his fingers through mine and led me through the large crowd of people waiting to be seated. Once we made it outside, he forced me over to a small ice cream stand to get a cone and then we walked hand in hand towards a park.

"This is beautiful, Gray." I said as we walked through the flowery overgrowth, our hands swinging in between us.

"It's not as beautiful as you." He said with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes and let myself turn towards him.

"You're so cheesy, Gray. You're like Swiss Cheese." I looked up towards him and saw a small smile grow on his face.

"I'd rather be Provolone. It sounds cooler." We chuckled lightly and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"What about Gouda?" I leaned in his hand slightly, letting my nose brush his palm.

"I don't even know what that is. Maybe I should just go by String Cheese." He said. I burst into a fit of laughter and stepped back so I could hold my stomach.

"What-the-hell" I said in between laughs. He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss my cheek. I blushed slightly at the sudden touch of his warm lips against my cheek. He was just so perfect. Honestly he was. I wish he knew how perfect he really was.

"We should head back. Ethan wants to watch a movie tonight."