Prologue

Azmuth was working on his research in his laboratory that resided on the planet Galvan Prime. He was a Galvan, a species know for being intelligent even though their small size. Azmuth, also know as the First Thinker, was the creator of the Omnitrix. The device that allowed someone to turn into different species. This was Azmuth's greatest invention that let everyone understand other beings in the universe.

      Azmuth had important research to do and did not want to be disturbed while he worked (he never did)

Azmuth had important research to do and did not want to be disturbed while he worked (he never did). He found time to be very precious to him so every minute in his lab mattered. He did not want to think all the times he had to leave it because of a certain someone making a mess with the Omnitrix. Azmuth had entrusted his Omnitrix to only one being in the universe, yet that one person can cause a lot of trouble in one day.

"I bet he is making a mess right now," he said with a sigh. "Ever since he found it I had nothing but trouble." Azmuth can remember everything that he has done to keep his invention safe. He knew that were he saw peace, others saw the Omnitrix as nothing but a weapon that could be used.

Azmuth remembered all his past encounters with the wielder of his Omnitrix. He remembers the day that a ten year old boy showed up trying to stop the universe from ending. How that boy stopped the universe from ending again when an alien race tried to destroy everyone. Yes, the person who had his Omnitrix had show to be worthy of it.

Azmuth was pulled out of his thoughts when an alarm resounded across his lab and red lights started flashing.

"Hmm, what is happening?" he said getting up and walking towards a machine. As he saw the status of it, his eyes widened.

"It can't be! Who is responsible for this!?" he yelled as he ran to check his other machines. Then his laboratory began to glow. All across Galvan Prime could be seen a bright light that engulfed the First Thinker's laboratory. With a bright flash the entire building was gone from the planet leaving behind a giant crater. Galvans rushed over to see what had occurred only to find a massive hole in the ground. The laboratory among with Azmuth was gone without a trace.