He Came In Peace

"New DNA sample acquired," said the voice of the Omnitrix.

"Erm... I can explain that too," said Ben as everyone turned to look at him menacingly. Suddenly the Omnitrix faceplate popped up and went down again. There was a green flash so bright that everyone had to look away from the Omnitrix. When everyone turned to see Ben, he was gone. Instead there was a small cat standing there on two legs. It had orange fur, and green eyes. The Omnitrix rested on it's belly. Everyone turned to look at the cat surprised.

EXEN (name by Flamewarrior11 , it's a combination of Exceed and Ben)Race: ExceedHome Planet/Dimension: EdolasThe exceed are a race of cat like beings that come from the dimension Edolas

Race: Exceed
Home Planet/Dimension: Edolas
The exceed are a race of cat like beings that come from the dimension Edolas. Edolas is dimension parallel to Earthland. Exceeds can only use one ability; Aera. Aera allows Exceed to sprout wings on their backs and fly.
                                -------------------

"What I'm I?" asked Ben as he took a look at himself.

"Carla look!" said Happy calling out to the white furred exceed.

"Another Exceed!? But he was a human a second ago!" exclaimed Carla looking surprised at the sight of Ben.

"An Exceed?" said Ben, "I guess I will name this one Exen." Everyone's eyes were on Ben. Waiting for an explanation. But Ben had no idea how to explain anything without looking like a weirdo. What was he supposed to say? That he had a fancy watch that turned him into aliens. Erza was the first one to speak.

"I don't care what he is. I want an explanation!" she ordered. "He has come here, wrecked the guild, and has been transforming into monster without using magic."

"Yikes! Calm down," said Ben worried about what was going to happen to him if he did not explain. "I am Ben Tennyson, and this on my wrist, it's called the Omnitrix. "Wait, I need to change back first."
----------------------

      Ben explained everything about the Omnitrix to everyone. He said that it was a device that allowed him to change into different species. He explained how he used his aliens to help people and that he was not there to attack everyone. He also explained that at the sight of Happy, the Omnitrix just got a new sample of DNA to it's data base. After the end of the explanation, everyone looked dumbstruck. Well everyone but Erza, she looked furious.

"Really?" said Erza angrily, "Aliens. That is the best excuse you can give me?"

"It's true! You saw it before didn't you?" said Ben angrily. "I helped you guys beat up that guy named Erigor. Plus you said there was no magic circle!"

"He is right Erza," said Lucy, "I mean, if there was no magic circle, and we have seen him change twice. But I still can't believe it's just because of some watch."