Bounty Hunter In The Train

We Reached 1K! Yay!

"What are you looking at Ben?" asked Lucy. Right now the group was in the train headed to the mission. As usual Natsu was looking sick from the train, he was in the booth with Lucy and Erza, while Ben was in the booth with Gray, Wendy, and the two exceeds Carla and Happy. Everything was normal, except for the fact that Ben was not taking his eyes of Gray, who still had all his clothes.

"I just want to see something," said Ben. Suddenly Happy flew next to Ben.

"Hey Ben, can I look at the watch?" asked Happy, causing Ben to look at Happy for half a second. When he turned around, Gray was in his underwear.

"Impossible! That was less than five seconds and you already lost your clothes!" said Ben bewildered.

"OH MAN!" said Gray as he looked down to see himself in his underwear. Ben turned to see Happy again, who was oblivious to what had happened.

"Why you want to look at the Omnitrix?" asked Ben.

"I want to see what monsters you got in there," said Happy.

"Sure, but they are aliens, not monsters," said Ben as he pressed on the sides of the Omnitrix and the face plate showed the holograms of his aliens. Happy started turning the dial and looking at all of them. Wendy was next to Ben, holding Clara on her lap.

"Just how many aliens are in the watch?" asked Wendy.

"I think there are a bit more than seventy," said Ben, "But I heard that it actually holds more than a million! But most of them are still locked."

"More than a million!" said Clara amazed, "That is unbelievable! Why would it need to hold so many?"

"Well, the Omnitrix was created for the purpose of  creating Universal peace, by showing all species," said Ben. "That is why the Omnitrix's symbol was chosen to be the intergalactic peace symbol."

"Hey, this is the exceed one!" said Happy as he pressed down on the Omnitrix. There was a green flash, and Ben transformed into an orange cat-like creature, with green eyes. The Omnitrix symbol rested on his chest.

"Exen?" said the orange cat. Exen was the size of Happy.

"You really named your exceed form Exen?" said Carla.

"What's wrong with naming it Exen?" said Exen. "I mean, coming up with the name is half the fun!"

The train stopped the next station, and only one passenger got on. He passed the booth next where where Erza and Lucy were, the next one was where Exen was. Exen looked at they guy, he knew people of Earthland wore weird clothes, but Exen was sure that guy was not normal. He was the size of Elfman, and wore a pair of ragged pants, a torn shirt with no sleeves, and a long ragged cloak behind him. He wore a bandana covering his bottom half of his face. As he walked past them, he looked at Exen. No, actually he was looking at the green hourglass symbol on his chest. He stopped walking, and looked straight at him.

"I am Kenta, of Sylph Labyrinth, I come for the the item you currently have on you," he said. He the. Pointed a large piston at Exen, it had a small magic circle at it's tip. "Hand it over now."

"Wait what!?" said Exen as he avoided the blast that Kenta shot, the bullet improved by a gust of wind that surrounded it. The blast left a small hole in the seat. People started running and getting out of the passenger car that the Fairy Tail mages were.

"What do you think you are doing!?" yelled Carla. Exen suddenly activated a magic circle on his back, and a pair of wings sprouted on his back. He head butted Kenta and pushed him back, crashing onto another seat.