[5]

Finally the most awaited day has come. It was finally Monsta X's debut stage.

The staffs kept running around and yelling incoherent words to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Monsta X is currently in their dressing room getting ready for their big stage.

The members were all feeling nervous. They're afraid they might make a mistake during their stage.

Everybody was almost ready. They just needed to attach their mic lapels onto their bodies and they're good to go.

Changkyun looked around and checked if any of his hyungs needed help with their lapels since he's already done.

Changkyun saw Hyungwon trying to fix the wire on his back but can't seem to do it properly. Changkyun walked over to his hyung and held the wire.

"I'll do it hyung." Changkyun said and attached the lapel properly to his hyung

Hyungwon was taken aback. He didn't expect the maknae to still talk to him after all that he's said and done.

"There you go hyung." Changkyun said

"I could've done it myself." Hyungwon said with a rude voice and walked away

Changkyun just looked at his hyung and went to help Minhyuk since he saw he was struggling.

Hyungwon sat on the couch in their dressing room with crossed arms and an irritated look and waited for them to be called out.

-------

Monsta X is now standing beside the stage. Got7 is about to finish their performance.

When the 7 members came down, each of the members from both groups greeted each other.

"Good luck you guys." JB, their leader, said for motivation

Monsta X bowed at each member for every sentence they said and thanked them.

"Monsta X, it's go time." The staff said

Monsta X looked at each other and huddled up with their hands stacked against each other.

"Ok remember, if you make a mistake, just keep going. Just have fun, and do it like we practiced. Arasso (Okay)?" Shownu said trying to motivate the members

"Ne (Yes)!" The members yelled enthusiastically despite the nervousness they feel

"Let's do this! Hana dul set (One two three)--" Shownu started

"FIGHTING!" All the members, including Shownu, yelled while raising their arms

The members walked up to the stage and got to their formations. Hearing their fans scream hyped them up even more.

To thank their fans for all their hardwork and efforts, Monsta X dance to their debut song harder than they usually did. And the fans cheered for them nonstop.

-------

Monsta X entered their dressing room sweating buckets. They cheered and took of their jackets and head accessories.

"You guys did well today. I'm proud of you." Shownu said while showing his famous eye smile

All the members cheered. They were all happy. Except for one.

Changkyun stood by the door clutching his chest and trying to breathe properly.

Changkyun felt the pain in his chest during the first chorus but he kept on going knowing that their fans were watching them.