[9]

The members entered the dorm with glum faces. Nobody has said anything ever since they left the operating room. They didn't need to talk to each other to know they need time alone.

They want to be alone but they want to be alone TOGETHER.

Kihyun went to the kitchen to drink water as the others went to change. He felt really dehydrated after all the crying and screaming he did.

He was about to open the fridge when he saw something attached to the fridge. It was a note.

Kihyun's eyebrows furrowed. He took the note and read it.

[ A big surprise is waiting for you tomorrow. He's been waiting for this day. -Anon ]

Kihyun called everyone in and showed them the note, "Who did this?" Kihyun asked with a raised brow and a sore voice when everyone was present

Everyone scrunched their faces in confusion, "What is that?" Wonho asked with a stuffy nose

"It's a note." Kihyun said and reached out his hand so they could read the note

After everyone read it, they were all still confused, "Who would leave this here?" Jooheon asked with a confused look on his red face

"It wasn't any of you?" Kihyun asked

Everyone shook their heads. Then who would do this?

"It's probably manager hyung who planned to give us a break after what happened." Shownu said while sniffling

Their manager hyung came after they left the operating room and their manager was devastated. Their CEO also already knows too. And they're all devastated and upset.

Minhyuk nodded weakly, "Hyung's right."

"Let's just go to sleep. We're all too tired right now." Hyungwon suggested with puffy eyes

Everyone agreed and went to their rooms. Kihyun, Minhyuk, and Jooheon opened their door but suddenly stopped. They all looked at Changkyun's bunk bed.

Their eyes began to well up with tears again. They would've probably stayed that way for a while if it wasn't for the three other members speaking from behind them.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Wonho suddenly asked making the three others jump in surprise

Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Kihyun looked behind them and saw Shownu, Hyungwon, and Wonho standing behind them while holding their pillows and blankets.

Kihyun looked at them questioningly, "You don't expect us to not sleep here do you?" Shownu asked

Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Kihyun looked at each other before stepping aside. They looked at each other and smiled before getting ready for bed.

-------

Shownu and Wonho just finished placing the two comforters on the floor since the six of them wanted to sleep beside each other.

Kihyun and Minhyuk placed the pillows properly on one edge while Hyungwon and Jooheon threw the blankets onto the comforters.

After doing so, Hyungwon went to Changkyun's closet and opened it. The others looked at him, confused.

Hyungwon grabbed Changkyun's favorite sweater before closing the closet door. He turned around and was met with the member's confused looks.

"What? I didn't get to hang out with him. I could at least cuddle his clothes." Hyungwon said defending himself

The others looked at each other before they stood up and went to get Changkyun's stuff.

Minhyuk took Changkyun's pillow to cuddle with; Jooheon took Changkyun's favorite jacket; Kihyun took Changkyun's favorite plushie; Shownu took Changkyun's favorite sweatshirt while Wonho took Changkyun's blanket for him to use instead of his.