[Explanation]

The members didn't treat Changkyun like he was part of the group. The members usually ignored him and barely cared about him.

Changkyun knew that the members didn't like him, so he usually made way for the others. Even if he felt lonely and hungry all the time, he didn't want to make it any more awkward for the others.

One day, Changkyun felt pain in his chest and he ended up coughing up blood. Changkyun decided not to tell the others and went to the doctor by himself.

Changkyun was soon diagnosed with lung cancer, but he decided not to tell the members figuring they wouldn't care.

Minhyuk saw blood on the bathroom when Changkyun first coughed up blood. He soon came to a decision that he will be nicer to the maknae.

Jooheon saw Minhyuk taking care of Changkyun and came to a realization. He started acting nicer towards the maknae.

Jooheon saw the medicine bottle and confronted Changkyun, but Changkyun didn't tell him immediately. Changkyun made up a story just to cover up his illness.

They soon performed, but Changkyun had an unexpected attack. Kihyun, Shownu, and Wonho soon realized their mistaked and apologized to Changkyun. But Hyungwon remained still. He didn't want to apologize or change his attitude towards the younger.

One day, everyone had different schedules aside from Hyungwon and Changkyun. Changkyun had an unexpected attack and tried calling out to Hyungwon, but failed. Hyungwon found Changkyun in a pool of blood and that's when he realized everything.

Changkyun didn't make it and the members regretted it badly. They had a hard time accepting it. When they got home, they saw a note saying a surprise was waiting for them.

That night, they saw Changkyun and wondered why he was there. They found out that Changkyun never died and it was all a dream.

The members took it as a warning and acted nicer to Changkyun, making as much memories with him as possible.

One day, when Changkyun was headed to practice, he was sent to the hospital again. Changkyun passed away. The members wished it was just another dream but it wasn't.

They realized that their dream wasn't a warning. It was a prediction.

Ever since Changkyun left, the members had it hard and often argued. Jooheon spoke to Shownu, telling him everything he felt. He didn't like the fact that his members were like this.

Shownu spoke to the others and realized that Changkyun wouldn't like if they were like that. They soon made up and even cuddled each other to sleep.

The next day, the members woke up to a note and a letter. It was from Changkyun. He was setting the members' pain free. The members felt relieved. As the members hugged each other, Changkyun's spirit stood in the side, watching them fondly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few were a bit confused with what happened so instead of commenting on each one, I decided to just post a chapter explaining everything. 😊

If there are any clarifications, just comment down munchies. 😄

-햄스터