Episode 1 ☝🏻

You're have work as a makeup artist in a company for 6 months until they transferred you to "Big Hit".

Your job was to work with trainees and sometimes help with already debuted artists.

Your first day came and you put your lucky top that show your belly button and a jeans with converse. You grabbed a jacket in case it was cold outside.

At entering the company you became nervous but you kept walking searching for the office that you have to show up.

Searching for some map the speakers started saying that the makeup artists should show up in the 3rd floor of the building in 15 minutes.

You shook and run towards the elevator but it took too long. So you decided to take the stairs.

You were running as fast as you can...

[y/n]: I'm here finally.
As you were hard breathing because of the running, you open the door to get in the 3rd floor hallway.

???: Auch

Your face turn white as hearing that...

[y/n]: Omo! Are you ok?

His eyes cross with mine. His eyes like a dark galaxy.

???:  Mmm... yeah but your starting is keeping me distracted.

He smiled.... that damn smile that made me forget about my 5 minutes left.

[y/n]: I'm so sorry but I have to go. See you around.

He gave a smirk...
???: counting on that

I got to the room that I was supposed to go and there were other makeup artists there. I was in time.

???: OK guys! Gather up and let's start the assignments!

[y/n]: Mmm... excuse me I'm new here. What should I do?

???: new, huh? I'm Park Min Ha. Call me Mrs.Park and your assignment is getting the makeup ready for the idols that are going to come in 5 minutes. Luck newbie.

[y/n]: Uhmm...ok.

You start to clean the table and prepare the makeup.

???: I am here noona!

That voice...

I turned around and my chocolate guy was standing in the door.

Mrs.Park: So... ready for the fan meeting?!

???: So ready! The other members are in their way.

Mrs.Park: Let's start to put makeup on you first. The new girl have really good recommendations so I will leave you to her hands, ok?

They are walking towards you...

???: Ohh... those clothes! Staring girl?

Staring girl?! That's my nickname?! I don't know what to think about anymore...

[y/n]: Hey, chocolate guy! Getting used to my nickname Mmm...so will you. Sit down.

His face was stone then he gave you a dirty smile that killed you inside.

*sit down*

???: chocolate guy, huh? Am I that handsome for you?

Your heart stopped for a minute...

[y/n]: So...I'm "staring girl", huh?

???: Sorry for that... it was the first thing that I could think of.

He gave you a confused face with a sassy smile.

[y/n]: I apologize too... chocolate guy is not the best nickname.

He smirks...

???: You can call me whatever you want baby girl.

You shook and your eyes were wide open...

*laughs*

???: I feel like we are going to get along really well darling.

Then he grabbed your hand and gave you a gentle kiss.

???: shall we go grabbed something to eat afterwards?

His smirks were driving you crazy that you started to play the same game.

[y/n]: I don't feel like going to a public place tho...*wink*