Episode 7 🖐🏻✌🏻

Taehyung has getting wet as you saw his abs through his shirt you got nervous.

[y/n]: I-I'm sorry.... I don't know what happened to me.

You let go if this shirt and turn around to get out of the shower. He grabbed your wrist and said.

Taehyung: You already went to far to say sorry.

He pulled you inside the shower and he started kissing you as he was putting both of his hands in your face.

He wanted to take out you towel but you told him to undress himself first.

He didn't hesitate and start taking his shirt off. Then follow with his pants. You looked at him with hungry eyes.

Taehyung: Do you feel hungry?

He said as he started to take away your towel.

He started kissing you as he went down your neck following your collarbone.

You started touching his shoulder and then rubbing his abs.

He change the position and slam you to the wall. He started to kiss you as his hands were rubbing you breast. You put your fingers in his hair and start to mess it up a little.

He was about to thrust into you when you heard a knock in the door.

He didn't mind and started thrusting really hard into you. You moan. It was a good feeling but the knocks didn't stop.

You didn't mind. The feeling was too good to stop it. When you were about to get in your climax someone yell.

???: Y/N!!!! Come out for a minute!!! I can hear you!!

You knew that voice. It was Jimin.

You stopped taehyung and told him to be quiet for a minute.

He didn't listen to you and start to thrust into you again. The feeling was so good that you wanted to moan. You cover your mouth with your hand and start to feel your climax coming again.

The knocks stop as the time pass by. Taehyung and you started to shower together, you got out of the shower first and went to your room to look for clothes that taehyung could wear.

You change and put sweatpants and a t-shirt on. While you were looking for something in your closet for taehyung you hear the door open.

You thought it was taehyung trying to come into your room naked.

[y/n]: I'm coming!

You yell as you walked out of the room. A guy with a hoodie was standing in front of your door. He had keys in his hand.

Jimin: I told you to open the door honey.

[y/n]: J-Jimin.

Jimin: Why don't you listen to me? He said as he walked towards me.

[y/n]: J-j-jimin I didn't heard that. I was taking a shower.

You didn't know what to do if taehyung walked outside the door.... you started to think how to handle this situation.

He took out his hoodie and give you a smirk.

Jimin: I will take those clothes and take a shower to sleep with you honey.

He said as he walked towards the bathroom.

You didn't know what to do. Taehyung was in there and the fact that Jimin had the keys to yours house made you worried.

You ran behind him and give him a back hug.

Jimin: W-what's wrong? Are you being nice to me today sweetheart?

[y/n]: I-I....I don't want to sleep here.

Jimin turned around to face you.

You saw taehyung opened a little bit the door while you were talking to Jimin.

You could see him listening to your conversation while he gave you a smirk.