Episode 4 ✌🏻✌🏻

Your heart stopped for a moment...you gulp really hard. He noticed that...

Jimin: Are you getting excited or you're just afraid of me? He said with a smirk in his face.

[y/n]: J-jimin....D-don't play like that.

You move and try to get out of the elevator. He grabbed you by your waist and started to back hugging you.

You were shook.

[y/n]: Jimin...? W-what's wrong with you..?!

He sighed and and leaned his head in your shoulder.

Then he whisper....

Jimin: Why is your body so cold? Want me to warm you up...?

[y/n]: J-j-jimin... you have to go. It's getting late for your fan meeting.

He kissed you in your neck gently and said...

Jimin: You better treat me better tomorrow honey. I'm gonna get mad if you go talking to other guys.

You didn't know what to answer. You heart was beating really fast.

He get go of you and you walked out of the elevator.

Jimin: y/n! Bye byeee!

He yell at you with a big smile in his face.

You wave bye to him back with a nervous feeling as you see the elevator door closing.

Mrs.Park: y/n!

She saw your face being blush and started looking at you with the a worried face.

Mrs.Park: y/n? Are you ok? Y-you are red.

She started to laugh...

[y/n]: U-uhhh yeah.

You put the ice coffee in your cheeks to make the red disappear.

Mrs.Park: Was is a tired day?

You didn't answer.

Mrs.Park: I bet that's a yes. One of the members told me to give you this.

He handed you a paper with that said "reservation at 'Litealis' at 7:30pm.

You looked at her confused.

[y/n]: What is this for? Why me?

Mrs.Park: Aaah...I that's the special way of him to say welcome to a new teammate.*She smiled*

You smiled at her back awkwardly trying to figure out what was the whole "special welcome" was about.

[y/n]: Am I the only one going?

Mrs.Park: he said that it was "ONLY OF YOU"

[y/n]: O-only f-for M-me...?!

Mrs.Park: y/n is dinner with BTS ok? Including all the members. Don't be nervous *she chuckles*

[y/n]: I think I can relax with your words Mrs.park.

You gave her a smile while you put some of your hair behind your ear.

---

[y/n]: Aaaghhh... what should I put on for tonight?! I don't have anything to wear!

You were searching for some dress of some kind in your closet but you don't usually wear them.

All last there was no clothes left in your closet, all of them were a mess around your room.

*Knock*

[y/n]: Just come in minha!

Minha: why is your room such a mess?!

[y/n]: Nothing to wear.

Minha: I know you so well. Take this.

She handed a packed with a dress and heels.
You looked at her so happy.
*she chuckles*

Minha: Just go change and go. It's getting late for you Cinderella.

You looked at the clock at it was already 7:00pm.

You rush to the bathroom and started to do all the things that you had to do to look pretty while your friend was laughing at your shock face.

You rush out of the house and take a taxi. When you arrive at the restaurant it was already 7:45pm.

You looked around but you didn't saw anyone in the restaurant, just someone's back with a suit and wine in his hand.