Anakin's stars

Waking up to obi-wan buried in his chest, Anakin ran his hand through obi-wan's hair. The sun was shining, so Anakin went out onto the balcony and meditated on the white bamboo mat as the flowers bloomed around him and the small hut.
"A- Anakin?" Obi-wan opened his eyes and practically ran to be with Anakin during his morning meditation. At the temple, they would've been scolded and probably found guilty of love.
"Screw the code, I love him." Obi-wan thought.
"I love you too." Anakin lightly chuckled. Adorable thing #7: he speak-thinks.
"Oh- uhm..." obi-wan's embarrassment made him blush so much- if you put him in a crowd at that moment, he would stick out unmistakably.
"I sense your arrogance getting controllable to an extent.." obi-wan changed the subject, sensing his own (as he called) " Variant" of the force. Almost like FORCE-DNA; Anakin's arrogant aura had steadily decreased.
" Winning you has helped," Anakin said as he stared at the sun.
"Key words: to an extent" obi-wan rolled his eyes playfully.
The rest of the day was love. Pouring each other coffee, sharing a cloak, and kissing on the shore of the area. The night came quickly, and soon Anakin was staring at the moon on his chair in the balcony, next to Obi-Wan.
"Something about the moon of this planet. Like it cannot belong to anything."
Anakin pondered, sipping the tea he made earlier. He forgot to let it cool, causing him to burn his tounge.
"Ouch- it- ah-"
Anakin's pain was covered by obi-wan's heart-stopping kiss.
"Better?"
"Mm-hm."
Anakin wanted to pin him down right there, to let free. But not on the balcony, not tonight.
"So, master Plo said we technically owned this planet for a while..." Anakin looked at the view of the setting sun, Obi-wan close to his chest.
"So.. you want to name the moon after you?" Obi-wan joked.
"That was the backup."
Obi-wan, for the first time in a while, had a genuine laugh. All the war, all the death- drained him. But Anakin, this angel of his, he was something special.
"Well, then we own the stars around it."
Obi-wan wasn't surprised at all.

"But I already own all the stars." Obi-wan leaned back a bit, trying to sense his arrogance, but something else stirred within. A love.
"Anakin, you don't own all the stars-"

" You are my stars, my moon, sun, ground, love, you are my galaxy, my life, obi-wan."
Anakin kissed Obi-wan with a passion never shown by him, ever.
The stars never flickered brighter.