The angel with a lightsaber

Obi-wan's heart was shattering as he ran over to Anakin, who had collapsed.
"Anakin- Anakin can you hear me?"
Obi-wan put a hand on Anakin's forehead. It was burning! How could he be alive?! No time to waste, Anakin was laid down on the bed once again. He could feel a dark, brooding presence attack him, from faraway, like.....
"Obi-wan!" Anakin yelled.
It took only three seconds for him to rush into the room. Anakin all the sudden felt dizzy..
"something bad...temple....traitor.." was all he could mutter out before he passed out, an ice pack on his forehead, and Obi-Wan sleeping right next to him. Just in case.

Obi-wan's dream was... morbid.
Anakin was fading in and out of conscience, so obi-wan had left a glass of water in case he woke up. But- when obi-wan had his back turned, a man with a purple flame in his eyes put a clear substance into the drink. Obi-wan had a small sip of the water and already was wheezing on the ground. He looked up and realised why Anakin was so weak- he had a giant gash in his chest that a Jedi knows to be the work of a lightsaber.. his robes were caked in blood, even a bit dripping from his lip. Obi-wan knew Anakin wouldn't make it, the wound was too wide and bloody. He knew that he himself wouldn't make it. This poison was 100% lethal to every species in the Galaxy, if you even got a drip of the stuff you were halfway dead. Obi-wan had way more than a drip. He crawled onto the bed next to Anakin, who began to move his fingertips. Once he had fully woken up, obi-wan took the glass and moved it with the force to the living room, and then explained to Anakin that they were both most likely to die a slow, painful death. And there they lay, holding eachother. This dream, this was certainly one that will give him chills. How painful Anakin's coughing sounded, how he threw up into a trashcan, and saw blood. How they both knew they were about to die. Obi-wan put a hand on Anakin's cheek. Anakin did the same. With the other hand, they held tight to one another through their body's final attempts to live before slowly giving up. Obi-wan began to fade in and out, Anakin began to grow weak, the time had come. The last kiss... unlike anything. The final I love you.. And just like that- purple smoke filled the room, decomposing their bodies...
"Obi-wan, are you awake? The headaches are getting a bit wor-
"Windu. Mace Windu."
The person who wanted them dead.
Who wanted them apart.