I love you too.

Obi-wan pounded his feet in the dirt. Anakin's screams were unbearable.
Turning around, he could see what he swore would never happen. Anakin had stopped screaming, and reached out for his saber. He seemed to be muttering something.

Anakin had grown numb to the pain, but struggled to keep talking, hoping that obi-wan could hear him, all the way up there.
"I know you don't want me to die, but if it means I'm with you again.."
Anakin stopped resisting. He instead lie against a collapsed tree, still being battered with lightning that burned his skin, like the flames of Mustafar, like something that should have happened...
Anakin was holding something... the tea bag back from the hut, the tea that burned him, that obi-wan tasted in his mouth. He held that close to his heart and started to sing something familiar. The lullaby they sang.. it all made sense, the tea bag, the burning lightning, the lullaby..
(ANAKIN NO WHY AAAGH)
Obi-wan wouldn't stand this. He promised himself one thing, Anakin would be safe. And he sacrificed himself for that. Anakin's own tears... that's what saved him. He wasn't safe, at all! Obi-wan crept behind Mace Windu, and silently ignited his saber right through his lungs. He drove the weapon up, making sure he was dead.
"Obi-wan?" Anakin shot up.
"Anakin-"
Obi-wan was interrupted. He has an Anakin in his arms.
"Darnit Anakin, you're too adorable..." obi-wan placed a hand on the back of Anakin's neck, and received the kiss of a lifetime, gripping each other, and never letting go again.

"I love you, Obi-wan."
"I love you too, Anakin"

(Fangirl Screech)