The Begining | Chapter 1

It was the first day of school, and I just woke up. Class started at 8:30 and it was only 7. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. After I was finished I decided to get my stuff in my bag and go to the bus stop. Nobody was up so, I went to go wake up my mom. Nevermind, they were at work. I went out to the bus stop and I was in luck! The bus had just turned the corner! I ran to the stop just in time to get on. When I got on, it was so loud. I was looking for a seat when I saw someone sitting alone. "Uhmm... Hey, can I sit with you?" I asked. She turned around and said, "Sure... I normally sit alone." "So uhhh... What's your name?" I asked. "Evelyn," She said. "What's yours?" "Corinne," I said. "Nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too..." She said.

   We had just arrived at school when we heard the bell ring. "What is your first class?" I asked. "Math," Evelyn said. "Me too!" I exclaimed. After math and a couple other classes, it was lunch time. Someone sat next to me and said, "Hi!" "Hey..." I said back. "What's your name?" "Elexia! But you can call me Lexi," She said. "Cool, my name is Corinne," I said. Someone else sat across from me and said, "Hey." "Hey, what's your name?" I asked. "Athena," She said. "I'm Corinne," I said.

   "Hey, I know we just met today but, do you guys wanna come over? I have four horses we can ride," I said. "Sure, but we have our own horses," they said.