New Friends | Chapter 2

After everyone came over, we got our horses and started taking care of them. "What are your horses' names? Mine is Wild." "Midnight," Evelyn said. "Toffee," Athena said. "Frazzle Dazzle," Lexi said. I must of gave her a strange look because she said, "What?" "Nothing," I said.

   "Uhm... Where's your tack room?" Lexi said.  "Lexi, there is a sign above the tack room," I said. She stared at it for a minute and said, "Oh, uhm... Just kidding! I totally knew that..." We all laughed. We got on our horses and started trotting around. Frazzle Dazzle wanted to play so she rolled around in the dirt. Lexi got off of her just in time to not get squished. "Hey! You're gonna get Corinne's tack all dirty!" Lexi said. "It's fine," I chuckled. I hear the sound of cantering somewhere in the arena. I see Athena's horse going crazy and bucking. "Yeeeeehaaaaaawwwwww!" Athena shouts. "We're not western! AAAAAAGGGGHHH!" Her horse starts to calm down. Frazzle Dazzle gets up and the tack has fell off of him. "Welp, I think I'm do-" Lexi hesitates. She sees me throwing off my tack ( even the bridle ) and mounting Wild completly bareback. "What. Are. You. Doing!?!" Lexi asks. "I'm riding completely bareback!" I jump over the fence and gallop through the woods. Everyone follows me ;))))