Through the Woods | Chapter 3

As I start galloping through the woods, I can hear everone following me. I hear Lexi yell, "Wait for meeeeeeee!!!" She must have fallen behind a lot though...

*Lexi's POV when we left* 

"Hey! Where are we going???" I shout. I see everyone start to head for the woods. "Athena wait!" "I'm taking my fish for a walk!" She shouts. "Ughhhhhh..." I Moan. I have trouble getting on my horse bareback, since there are no stirrups.

*Back to Corinne's POV in present time*

We go for a trail ride and head back to my house. We crosstie our horses and grab the tack from the arena. "Where did you put the curry comb, Lexi?" "Uhm, I gave it to Athena." She said. Athena comes up to me and hands me a dead bush. "Here." She says. "It's... A dead bush..." "It's a curry comb!" She says. I throw the bush on the ground and go and grab the curry comb and brush off my horse. "Hey! Frazzle Dazzle!" I hear Lexi shout. I turn around to see him cantering away. Ohhhh lord... I run around the corner to see him chasing a butterfly into the pasture. "Well, atleast he's in the pasture." I say. We all turn out our horses and go inside to play games. They decide to spend the night and in the morning we ride our horses to school there is a barn next to the school that allows us to put our horses there. Well, it's the last day. Let's get through this day without anything bad happening.