prologue

To love someone unconditionally is the most dangerous thing in the world.

This kind of love shows that no matter who the person may be, no matter what they've done or said, it will never break the love one has for someone. This could end gloriously... or disastrously.

It was this kind of love that made her question whether or not he was the best or worst thing that ever happened to her, because he put her through hell and she called it love.

It was only unconditional.

Then she realized, it wasn't only that. It was because he was a monster, and when is a monster not a monster anymore? The answer is simple: when you love it.

But the question always lingered: Was fixing him worth going through hell?

All the boy ever did was hurt her. Whether he loved her or hated her, he still hurt her either way.

Despite all of the pain he put her through, she wouldn't stop running back into his presence, no matter how much he seemed to break the girl's heart. Simply because through all of this, she still believed she could be the light in his darkness, fix his broken pieces... and she was willing to do anything for him.

Yes, anything, because he was Draco Malfoy.

So she loved him, because all along they needed each other.

She loved him, no matter how much it broke her to pieces.

No matter how much he made her cry.

But, was it worth it?