Make Me (Cry)

❝ Keep on making me cry.
You don't know what you do to me. ❞

//a painful and dreadful love story filled with abuse, lies, and disappointment.

years 4+

Author's Note

this author's note is really long, because it is the only author's note you'll ever see after this chapter. i hate writing author's notes within chapters, because it interrupts the flow of writing and takes up wording space. so i'm going to be explaining everything that i would normally explain if i were to write author's notes in the chapters. don't worry, there's no spoilers.

hey guys, thank you so much for taking your time to check out this ongoing story. before you read, i want to give you some thoughts to keep in mind when reading this story!

this love story is very tragic at some points, but do not let those moments discourage you in reading more. i won't spoil anything, of course, but i want you to be completely open minded about some events that will happen.

the start of the story is a very typical event that happens in most (draco x readers). but i must tell you, like with all my other books, this is most definitely not a cliche. also, the last name of the reader is rose and is a very important detail of the story. i know it's very typical, but the meaning behind the reader's surname will have deeper meaning further on. so please, do not think badly of me or think i'm uncreative. it may appear so, and sometimes it can be true, but trust me on this one. *wink*

if at any point you think this story is going to be one of those that move on with the romance way too fast, you are highly mistaken. romantic relationships take development, and development i shall give it. i want this to be a high quality story and worth your time reading. :)

also, remember to consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter, and comment any feedback. both are deeply appreciated, although i will not force it upon you.

Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/dmalfoywrites/playlist/4MQEkFesiOXAv42S3jzBeS
or
type cry - d.m in spotify search and you'll find it! should look like this:

if the link doesn't work or if you don't have spotify, a song list will be coming soon

enjoy!