An addition to my dream

See the pic above? Imagine that doll with curly hairs and it's left eye broken(pointing exactly 90° down including the white part). Don't forget the image just made in your mind. It'll help in future.

Sitting behind my big brother's Motorcycle. I was having fun in these nights. I have started chatting to her less and I feel guilty for it. But I forget about it when I am with my friends.

College life is easier than I thought. I made some new friends and my big brother(cousin) is here too! Studying here is easy with the professors here. "Well, let's head back, we have college tomorrow, or today" my brother joked as he saw the time 2:22am.

We went back to our dorms and got ready to sleep. I saw the time, 2:50 am.

"Hey guys!" I yelled attracting everyone's attention"How 'bout we play a little game before going to sleep?" I said with an evil smirk. This is college and here, they never decline these things."So what's the game?"

I couldn't help but smirk more. "Remember there's a house supposed to be haunted nearby?" "We are not going there. I am too tired for an actual thing. It's a small game or nothing." said my brother groggily.

"If we can't go to the ghost's place, why not call it here?" I said as I took out an ouija board from under my bed. Where is came from? My mind😂.

"Not again!" groaned Scott, my cousin brother. "We have tried that so many times!" "But that was without me!" "So what makes you an expert bro?" "I have read many horror books! Even the Urban Legends!" "Um...so?" "According to them, the line between the dead and alive fades at 3:00 a.m. It's 2:58. Let's try it!"

They all had unsure looks on their faces. "Are you all that scared?" I said and lit up a candle and placed it on the table. "What's the problem in a giving it a last try?" I put the ouija board on the table too and took a seat.
"So who's gonna try this with me?"

DON'T FORGET! THE OUIJA THING WAS NOT IN THE DREAM! IT'S AN ADDITION!