House of horrors

So, I don't remember my dream that well anymore. These chapters based on spirit board were my own imagination and this one is too. I remember few glimpses so I will continue adding them. And yeah, the characters are not real! Like I said my best friend in the first chapter but I don't recognise anyone with the face I saw in my dream!

A loud sound echoed through the house as the sonorous metal of the clock indicated the time. 8:00pm. I looked around the room. It was...normal? It was as good as someone has been living with his/her family. Wait! 8pm?

All of us had had a confused yet worried look on our face. I was about to say something when suddenly-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" we heard a loud scream. We were all scared, but going towards the sound was the only option we had. We needed to know what was going on.

Scared, we all slowly tiptoed towards the place from where the sound was coming. We peeked in the room and saw a man and a woman. Man had an axe in his hand, and the axe was covered in blood. There was a girl, lying on the floor, her limbs we not attached to her body, and her head was turned 150° in left direction, indicating a broken neck.

The man, who I guess is the father took the axe and walked towards...us?!