Nightmare

I walked through the hall, nothing around me but darkness and silence. I don't know her plan but I hope whatever it is, it just works.

Only if I knew this is not a fairy tail where everything turns out to be ok, nor this is a dream from which I can wake up. Only if I knew should've wished the opposite. Only if I knew this will not end good because this is a...

Nightmare

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I did as she said. I burnt the doll with the chair on which it was sitting. I went from behind and it turned its head head 180°. I put the kerosene she gave me and burned the chair with the lighter I got from the kitchen. But why didn't it try to get away? Why did it just pleaded to stop? Maybe it can't move on its own. But it could harm me to stop me. Then why didn't it do so? I got my answer sooner than I expected.

As soon as the doll was fully burned, the lights started flickering, the windows and door slammed themselves and she appeared with a grin that almost looked... evil?

"I knew it! I knew you will be able to do it! Now I am free! I can do whatever I want" she said the last part in a voice that shivered down my spine. It wasn't a voice that a human can hold. It sounds more...demonic. But how is that possible? She is the good spirit right?

As soon as the thought appeared, I felt something hard hit my head. "Why do you think I am the good spirit? I never said that I am" she said and my vision blacked out.
_______________________________

I woke up with a sudden jerk, sweating like crazy. It was dark all around. I looked around me. I was in my room,  on my bed "Woah. That was one hell of a dream, or maybe, a nightmare" I said and a grin appeared on my face "I should write a book on this"

"I'll do that for you" I heard a voice, and that too, a familiar one. The last thing I saw was that girl again, then I fell asleep again, but this time,

Forever.

_______________________________

Aaaand over!  The book is complete! Nothing to say so

BB out!!!