|The Unknown Unveiling|

"(Y/N)?! Can you hear me?"

Wh-What?

"Jesus, look at what she did."

Where am I?

"Are you sure that she's a regular werewolf, Levi?"

Who's there?

"Can I do experiments on her?!"

"Shut up, Hanji! She's not breathing!"

"She ripped Petra apart.."

W-wait...What did I do?

You groggily opened your eyes, only to be in a small room with a few cabinets and a small bed. You look around, sitting up on the pillow. You look to your right, to see a very distressed Levi leaning on his arm, sleeping.

You stay silent, getting up from the bed and setting your feet on the cold ground. You lifted your hand to touch your face, only to scream. You had multiple stitches. You got up sharply and looked in the mirror, your face was a ghostly white, your eyes a dull black. Purple bags tainted your eyes and your lips were faded.

Many people burst through the door at the sound of your scream, and Levi woke up. You stood there, frozen and still looking in the mirror. The people who entered restrained you to the bed as you kicked and thrashed against them.

You began to breathe heavily, your vision blurring as you felt a deep hunger grow inside you. You growled and screamed.

"Crap! She's turning! Get the serum!" a female voice screams. You ignore it, feeling fangs grow into your mouth as you pushed another figure off of you. You felt a sharp pain in your neck as you fell into a deep slumber, yet again.

Hanji's P.O.V.

After injecting the serum into (Y/N), I sighed. Many vampires glared at me, as I giggled. Think about it, all the possibilities. I've never seen her kind in my entire life! Thank goodness Erwin brought me here to check up on (Y/N). When I first arrived, many vampires tried to kill me, due to me being, well, a werewolf. Erwin easily restrained them so I could get to (Y/N).

When I first saw her, she was bloodied and beaten. She was almost dead.

We brought her to the infirmary, studying her and keeping her stable. While she was dormant, I took a blood sample and examined it. Then, that's when I knew, she wasn't a regular werewolf.. Her blood showed features of both Werewolf and Vampire.

No one believed me, until that is, she woke up. Everyone saw her fangs and claws, and the obvious Vampire-Werewolf like eyes.

(Y/N) was a Hybrid.

Your P.O.V.

When you awoke, yet again, you saw one of the Elders in your pack to your side. She wore her regular glasses and a coat, and she had a goofy smile plastered to her face.

"W-Where am I, Hanji?" she looked at you with a glint in her eyes.

"You're in the heart of where most vampires live." she says in a blunt tone. You gasp at her sentence, eyes widening.

"W-W-Why?! We gotta get out of here!" you yell. Hanji shakes her head, shushing you.

"It's fine! You kinda, you--um, let's just say you kind of had a break down, and now the vampires and I are here to help you!" she says in an optimistic tone. You calm down at this, lying back down at the bed.

"Before you say anything, let me explain." she says before inhaling a breath. She looked back down at you.

"You're not a normal werewolf."