|The Cure|

Sadly, this book is coming close to an end. a few more chapters and "Love At First Bite" will be officially completed!

Don't worry, Winter fairy and I will gladly make more books, thank you all for the support you have given us.

Also, don't worry, WinterFairy and i aren't that big of jerks, so we'll try our best to update as soon as possible.

----

Previously:

You watch in horror as he opened his eyes, which glowed a blood red. His mouth began to move, speaking.

His voice was at a low and screechy octave. Levi began to laugh, standing up fully. He looked at you, while you were frozen on the ground, horrified and not knowing what to do.

"I must thank you, really, impudent child! At least this vessel won't fight against me every few minutes! Power! POWER! I FEEL SO MUCH POWER!" Levi screams.

"No! NO! JOHN! LET HIM GO! GET OUT OF THERE!" you scream. John lifts both of his hands towards you, readying himself for a spell. John's voice began to falter, going back to Levi's original voice.

You screamed out, telling Levi, or John, to stop.

Time seems to go by slow as Levi uttered out a spell.

Not just any spell.

The same spell you used to kill Agnes.

The spell used to kill someone.

And the worst part yet, is that someone you knew, a friend, someone that you even loved, was casting it upon you.

"Et ultra! Tu mihi summum!"

  (¯'·._ (¯'·._ _.·'¯)_.·'¯)

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The slow whistling of the wind, dancing with the leaves of now dead trees, the way the sun seemed to hide with a cold, cloudy mask. The way your friends and loved ones stared in confusion and horror at the now empty shell of a Levi. 

You could see every detail, like it was in slow motion.

Your reflexes made you lift up your arm, pointing it at Levi. Tears streamed down your cheeks as a fiery, black light emitted from Levi's hand; the spell that would instantly kill everyone. You uttered out a single spell, putting all your power into it. Your arm burned with rage and power, finally escaping through a spell that emitted a spidery, white light.

"Respirare et vivet!"

Your arm seemed to explode, jerking back from the impact of the spell. You watched as both of the spells collided, creating a mix of gray. You screamed out in anger, adding more power to your spell. You began to stagger towards Levi, the spell you had pushing him back.

You finally were right in front of John; or Levi, and was staring into his red, beady eyes.

Both of the spells vanished into thin air, leaving you both staring at eachother.

"You've lost, John. Give up." you say, barely above a whisper. You gave off an intimidating aura as shadows from your bangs covered your face.

"If I can't win..NO ONE WILL!" he screams. You watch as he lifts his arms again, and you prepare for the impact of a punch to the face. But what he does makes your eyes widen.