140,

i let my hips grind down slightly against his, immediately feeling his hands grip my hips a little harder.

taking that as a good sign i repeated the action and ground my hips down against his a little harder, putting the slightest bit more pressure and feeling the blood rush down to my dick.

he hesitantly lowered his hands from my hips down to my ass and squeezed it a little, making a little whimper erupt from my throat and my hips snap back down again.

he detached his lips from mine and instead moved them down to my jaw, placing sloppy kisses down it before meeting my neck, kissing a certain area that made my skin heat up and my hips involuntarily grind against his, making us both let out quiet groans.

he started sucking on that one spot, making my breathing catch in my throat and my eyes clench shut, letting out a shaky breath.

he continued sucking on it for a few more seconds, biting at it and making shocks of pain shoot around the area, but kissed it again and blew on it, taking away the hurt.

i lifted a hand up to his hair and gently pulled him away from my neck, attaching our lips again.

we kissed for a few more moments, the movement of our hips slowing and soon coming to a halt as our kiss slowed and became more gentle and slow.

"let's stop here." i mumbled, pulling away just slightly where i could still feel the brush of his lips against mine.

he nodded, pecking my lips again before pulling back fully and resting his hands back on my bed behind him.

i stayed on his lap another few seconds as i got my breathing back to normal and bit my lip smiling to myself.

"let's definitely do that again some other time." i said, making him laugh and mumble a happy sounding, "yeah, we should."

(A/N IVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHIHG LIKE THAT REALLY AMD IM PROUD F MYSELF THAT I FORCED MYSELF TO STAY STILK SND TRY TO ERITE THAT ANF IT WORKED OUT)