Chapter1:Where It All Began

"STOP"! I shouted as I struggled to get away. "Leave me alone let me be" I cried as I had gotten free and ran for the door. I opened the door to the London flat that was once apart of me. Now it means nothing. "You aren't going anywhere" said a big strong deep voice from behind me. This man was now my ex boyfriend. Hunter James. He was tall, about 6'8 and had a lot of muscles. He had pear shaped eyes and a thin nose. Caramel colored skin. Very thin lips and curved eyebrows. I was only 5'7;I definitely didn't measure up to his power. He yanked me back inside by the collar on my coat. Just a little short dress coat. He threw me on the floor. He began to kick me and punch me while I was down. I screamed in agony. Tears started to rush out of my eyes and down my face. "S-stop p-please" I begged in agonizing pain on the cold floor. "Don't try to run away again. It will be even worse next time" Hunter got up and walked up to my face. He knelt down to make sure I could see his demonic evil smile. Then he got up and his strong foot hit me right in the nose. He literally just kicked me in the face. He let out an evil laugh before running upstairs; leaving me sprawled across the living room floor. I was hurting all over. My stomach aches the most. I got up and ran over to the coffee table where I grabbed my car keys.  I ran into the kitchen where we were at first when the fight started and grabbed my purse. I ran upstairs to the guest room where I had a full bag of clothes that he didn't know was hidden there until my get away plan was ready. I grabbed them and ran back downstairs headed towards the door. I heard heavy footsteps come rushing after. "I told you you're not leaving" he shouted as he tried to grab me. I quickly unlocked the door and skidded out. I ran towards my car as he had just made his way out of the flat. I openend the passenger side door and threw the bag of clothes on the seat. Then I ran around and got in the driver's seat. "I'm going to show what happens when women try to leave me" he shouted as I pressed the start up button. He picked up a metal rod and busted my back window. I sped away running over his foot. "Ow you slut" he yelled at me from behind. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was getting out of there. I drove all the way from north London to West London. I checked into a hotel and slept there that night. When I woke up the next morning I checked out and proceeded to go to my brothers place. Me and my brother Jack were close. I had called him that morning and told him the situation before checking out of the hotel. He was livid. In fact Jack was ready to murder Hunter, but I calmed him. Jack was my older brother. He was a funny guy with a extremely bubbly personality. He was a mid-size thin guy, with orange hair. A guy that never stopped smiling. Just like my dad. They didn't get angry much, but on the rare times that they did it was horrible. I arrived at Jack's home where he was standing on his porch waiting on me. I got out of my car and walked up to him. His face not happy at all. There was anger in his flesh and fire in his eyes. His bright blue eyes had turned a fiery red. I stayed at his place for a week until I could figure out what was next. I was a scenic artist so of course I worked but I still had no idea what was next. It was the middle of March and a lot of new stage plays were on the way. I worked in the theatre in London and was proud of it. I always loved to draw, paint, and even sing. I played guitar and written many poems and songs but never could I be an actress. It just wasn't my gift I suppose. The months went by and it was almost the end of the year. We had a month left in 1975 and I heard about this big play that was happening in November of the new year. Although it was far away they were letting us know now. I heard about this young man named Alan. He was in with the royal academy of dramatic art (RADA). People who worked there said he was a talented young fellow but I've never seen or heard of him before. Maybe it's because he's from the west part of London and I'm from the north. I don't know but I am going to work for RADA in a few days so maybe I'll meet him.