Chapter17:The End Of Harry Potter

It was a sunny morning in London and Alan and I were on the set of the very last Harry Potter movie. I was putting the stage play together with the rest of the crew for one of the most epic scenes and I got to meet the whole rest of the cast. Alan introduced me to all of them. Daniel, Emma, and Rupert were the most brightest and nicest young adults. Tom Felton too!  I specifically remember I was talking with the producer and the director of the film when out of no where I turned around and saw Alan so close to me in his Severus Snape gear. It scared the mess out of me. AND HE KEPT DOING IT!  He kept popping up out of nowhere and I think he thought scaring me was funny. Every chance he got he did it. And every time I jumped he laughed. I don't know what scared me out of my paint stained apron more, Severus Snape or Alan himself. Alan's last day on Harry Potter was bitter sweet. Ten long years he had put into this character and has been fully committed to this project. He got to know and work with some of the finest actors and actresses. Both his age older and younger. The end of Harry Potter was a tear jerker for us all but it will live on with us forever. I was delighted to have done the set for the last film and be closer to my husband Alan and have met all the wonderful people he had worked with for ten long years. It was now all over.