|Tears|

*For R5family-rosslover*

Ross x Reader

(There are literally no gifs of Ross upset/crying omg xD)

Cassy and Ross had been dating for a solid two years, and she had never seen him cry. Never. Not once.

It wasn't that she wanted him to be upset of course, but there were times when she could tell he wasn't happy and yet he refused to open up to her. She understood why of course; some people just weren't good with showing emotion to other people.

But when you're dating someone for two years and you don't ever talk to them about how you're feeling, that's a totally different situation.

She had seen him tear up a few times, sure. Sometimes when he was upset, angry, even happy. But he had never let the tears slip past his chocolate colored hues.

The minute Cassy walked into their shared bedroom she could tell something was wrong. Ross was sitting on the edge of the bed, his elbows resting on his knees and his head hanging low so she couldn't see his face. One of his hands was buried in his hair as he gripped it between his fingers.

"Ross."

The blonde boy jumped a bit when she said his name, even though her tone was soft and gentle. She watched him as he took a deep breath, and his whole body seemed to shudder as he did so. Then he looked up at her.

That's when she saw the tears running down his face.

Cassy felt her heart clench at the sight, stepping further into the room and shutting the door behind her before reaching out a hand for him.

"Come here."

Ross didn't hesitate as he stood up and strode to her, allowing himself to be wrapped into her embrace. Her arms wound tightly around his back and she tangled her hand into his blonde locks, combing her fingers through them gently. She felt his tears land on her neck and she hushed him softly, pressing a tender kiss to his temple.

"What's wrong?" She whispered, running her fingers softly up and down his back.

Her only response was a soft sob as he clung tighter to her, his hands gently gripping the back of her shirt in his hands. It was clear he wasn't in the mood to talk, so she wasn't going to make him.

"Hey, it's okay.." Cassy whispered, pressing soft kisses to his collar bone in an attempt to soothe him. "It's okay, I'm here."

They stay latched together until Ross' tears run dry, and when they finally did he pulled away, wiping at his brown eyes with the back of his hand.

"What happened, Ross?" Cassy questioned, folding her arms over her chest as her brow furrowed in concern.

"I-I don't want to talk about it. At least not right now." Ross whispered, fiddling with one of the many rings on his fingers. "C-Can you just lay with me for a bit? Please?"

Cassy smiled softly and reached out her hand, letting him guide her to the bed. She laid down beside him and he pulled her close, burying his face into her hair.

"Shh, you're fine.." Cassy hummed, running her fingers up and down his back. "I love you, Ross."

"I love you more." Ross hummed into her hair, pressing a soft kiss to her neck. "More than you know."

A/N- I can't believe how much I missed writing imagines for this book!! I loved writing this one!! I hope you enjoyed!! Love you guys so much!! <3 ~Hayden