|Jealousy|

*For hansololivinyolo_R5*

Ross x Reader
_

"Okay, losers, I have popcorn." Bea said as she entered the living room flopping down beside Ross and Rydel.

"Hey, I resent that." Rydel pouted at her best friend.

Bea chuckled, leaning against her boyfriend and propping her legs into her best friend's lap. "Losers and you."

"Yay." Rydel beamed, taking some popcorn from the bowl.

"You'd call your own boyfriend a loser? I feel insulted." Ross teased, laughing when his girlfriend playfully swatted at his chest.

"Shut up, I brought you popcorn, be grateful." Bea said, looking up at her boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah." Ross grumbled, pecking her lips softly before focusing her eyes back on the movie.

"Ugh, get a room." Riker teased from the the recliner beside the sofa, cracking open a soda.

"Oh, shut up, Riker, I think it's sweet." Rydel said, poking her best friend's knee.

"You're just bitter because you wish you were this cute." Bea teased, sticking her tongue out at the older boy.

"Oh, right, that's definitely the reason." Riker deadpanned with a roll of his eyes.

"Shut up, I'm adorable." Bea said with a pout.

"Okay, fine, you're cute I guess. But you're not puppy dog cute. More of the bunny variety." Riker teased with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You're mean."

"Oh, I know, I suck."

Bea and Riker both chuckled and Ross gently tugged his girlfriend closer, feeling jealousy welling into his chest. He knew he had nothing to worry about with Bea, but seeing her so friendly with his brother made him a little uncomfortable.

"Hey," Bea hummed, looking up at her boyfriend. "You alright?"

"Yeah, fine." Ross said, kissing her forehead tenderly.

Bea giggled quietly, nuzzling his neck gently with her nose. "You're so cute when you're jealous." she said softly so only he could hear.

Ross blushed, rolling his eyes. "You're mean."

"But you love me." Bea smiled.

"Kind of." Ross grinned, pressing his lips to hers.

_

A/N- I know this is super short, but I hope you enjoyed! I had fun writing it!

Thanks for reading! ❤️

-Requests are open-

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️