|Jumping to Conclusions|

*For rauslly_r5ismylife*

Rocky x Reader

"Care to explain to me what the hell this is?" Alyssa said as she slammed the magazine down on the coffee table, where a picture of Rocky holding a ring out to another girl was showing broadly underneath a bold heading that read ROCKY LYNCH AND ALYSSA [LAST NAME] SPLIT?

Rocky's eyes went wide and he sighed, bringing a hand to cover his face. "Oh God.."

"You know, I'm not normally one to believe the tabloids, but this looks a little too clear to me." Alyssa snapped, folding her arms over her chest.

Rocky looked up at his girlfriend, shaking his head. "Alyssa, just hear me out-"

"Not to sound too stereotypical, but who is she?" Alyssa cut him off, rage and heartbreak coursing through her veins as she stared at the boy in front of her.

"She's just a friend, Lyss. Look, just listen, okay? Please?" Rocky pleaded, sighing and raking a hand through his thick brown hair. "That girl is Miranda, she's just an old friend who's related to a crew member and I happened to run into her while I was..." The male trailed off, biting his lip.

Alyssa's brow furrowed. "While you were what?"

"While I was out shopping for this." Rocky said as he pulled a small white box out of his pocket. He flicked it open to reveal a beautiful diamonds ring sitting inside.

Alyssa's hand flew to her mouth and she felt tears fill her eyes, her lips parting in surprise. "Oh my God, Rocky..."

"I was going to ask tonight at dinner, but I guess that's out of the question." Rocky chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

Alyssa shook her head, throwing her arms around her boyfriend's neck. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I'm so sorry."

Rocky wrapped his arms tight around his girlfriend, burying one of his hands into her hair. "No, no, it's okay, I don't blame you. But would it be too much to ask for an answer?"

Alyssa's eyes went wide and she pulled away, smiling up at her boyfriend. "Yes. Oh my God, yes, yes!" She squealed, throwing herself back into his arms.

Rocky grinned and lifted his girlfriend off her feet, giving her a spin. "I love you."

"I love you more."

A/N- I'm sorry this is a little short, but I really liked the way this turned out, and I hope you do too! Love you guys so much!! <3 ~Hayden