Introduction

Welcome to the guide for Wrestling Week! This is where I will be answering questions + giving more insight into what each prompt entails.

But first: what is wrestling week? Wrestling Week is a week where you pick a wrestling ship to write 7 days of prompts for. There's no judging the writing, or handing out any awards. We're writing for fun.

If you're not much of a writer and you're on the fence about doing this, you should definitely consider giving it a try. What better way to hone your writing skills than to write for a prompt?

If you are a writer, yet you don't know if writing for a possibly constricting prompt is your thing, I promise they're not as constricting as you might think. More on that later.

You don't have to write for every prompt. If you like some of the prompts, but not the others, that's okay. I'm not forcing you to write. I want Wrestling Week to be something us wrestling fans are able to enjoy as a community. No drama, just writing.

And now to formally begin the guide. Before I expound upon the prompts, the next chapter is where I'll be answering questions. If you have any questions at all, feel free to comment them in this chapter or message me.